SFL Nutrition / Scammed!!! Nutrition company does NOT exist

SFL Nutrition LLC
Boca Raton
For the last three days I have been trying to cancel my order with SFL Nutrition, LLC, so that my charge card would NOT be charged for $89.00, which I did NOT authorize.
When you go to the website--mytrialsupport.com--there is NO Live Chat. Instead you receive an automatic return message telling you to go to another location. Yet when you try that location, a message pops up that says something about "this ______ is not working now, try later" Every phone # I try gives a busy sound or a message that says "the person you're trying to reach is out of the calling area". This company is bogus, and I'm angry. How do I stop them from automatically taking money out of my account.
What can I do to protect my debit/credit card from their use? I am so upset and frustrated. My blood pressure is higher than it has been in a while, and my doctor attributes it to the added stress of trying to reach a company and people who, obviously, do NOT exist.
How can I (or you) find these people? I don't want my credit ruined. Do I have to close my account and open another one?
Please help me.
Carol Anne Jones
1835 W. Elm Terrace
Olathe, KS 66061

A  3rd of Feb, 2009 by
I also ordered both the life cleanse, and the acai berry, (free trial) I was able to talk to a John garcia, (1-866-949-0138)who told me a cancel number for the life cleanse, but he didn't have a record for the berry supplement. What a lie. They are the same company. He had my e-mail address for the life cleanse, but could'nt find it for the berry supplement, which he had to have in order to cancel. I ordered it the same day, from the same address.
I authorized a cancelation for both products. I recieved the berry product a week ago, and the life cleanse yesterday. When I tried to call the toll free number on the packing slip for the acai berry, a recording came on, they told you to stay on the line, but then I was disconnected. Unable to talk to a human. Anybody got any suggestions to help?
A  3rd of Feb, 2009 by
I also ordered from the same bogus company and was charged $78 for a bottle of trial pills that I have just recently received. I called the 1-866 number and talked with two customer service reps by the name of Calvin and later Ann. Well at least Calvin tried to answer my questions, but he was a foreigner and we could not understand each other. When I called back I talked with Ann. So Ms Ann plays dumb. She states that they do not have any record of me ordering anything. I gave her the cancellation number that Calvin just had given me and she continued to say that my info was not available. I proceed to ask her about her company, the location and the manager of the specific location. I also informed her that the company will be turned over to the Better Business Bureau of Florida. However, I live in Georgia. These people need to be put under the jail and never let out for taking innocent people money. I am very furious!!!

SFL Nutrition Logo SFL Nutrition