SF Realty, LLC / Failure to keep appraised of situation despite phonecall!

1 11637 Kelly Road, Suite 301Fort Meyers, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 239-4890755

Approximately 6 years ago my wife and I invested 10,000 dollars in this development "corporation. We received my promises, combined with a written contract. In 2004 we received a paper stock certificate supposedly for 100,000 Shares of Capital Stock(in this company). At one time I reached the "president" Jack Sanzeri and spoke with him briefly. He was supposed to return the call the next day and never did. On the last attempt I reached a phone receptionist who "promised to relay" my concerns over the present price of a share of stock. Mr. Sanzeri to this day has not returned my call. About 6 months ago I was emailed an advisory by a fellow investor about his concerns about this, and several other, "companies" that have been formed by Mr. Sanzeri. Unfortunately, when we attempted to contact this individual via an email address he provided it was no longer in service. My complaint is that I WANT TO KNOW WHERE I STAND AND CANNOT FIND OUT, without the possibility of driving to Fort Meyers, or perhaps one of the other addresses listed on the web site,. All of which are quite a distance.

Comments

1st of May, 2008

SF Realty is closed . This winter ( 2008)many people were not given their security deposits back and many owners did not receive the rents submitted to SF realty . I am attempting to work with all those affected to take some collective action.

• Ir
      13th of Oct, 2009

The above entry is an old entry from 2008, but I only saw it today 10/13/09. I agree with the above person. I also invested with this person, Jack Sanzeri and his company SF Realty, LLC, and never heard of him, nor financial statements of his company were sent on a yearly basis, etc. Very disagreeable, obviously dishonest, and unethical. I moved on from this and have made back this money by investing my money in other safer ways. However, there is a lesson to learn in not investing with this kind of clearly dubious, hiding people and companies that are not transparent.

• Ha
      7th of Nov, 2009

We also invested and never heard back. He was recently arrested in Fort Myers.

• Je
      16th of Nov, 2009

I invested with Mr. Sanzeri but I made money with him over a period of two years. I found working with him a pleasure. His office staff was always curtious to me.

Mr. Shuman

• Je
      16th of Nov, 2009

I also invested with Jack but I made money with him and his company over a period of two years. He always returned my calls and his staff was always professional with me.

J. Shuman

• Do
      3rd of Dec, 2009

THE GUY IS A BUM!! HE SHOULD BE DOING HARD TIME WITH MADOFF AND OTHER DISHONEST, UNETHICAL LOSERS. HE'S A FINANCIAL THUG!

19th of Dec, 2009

I dont understand why people are being so harsh. I have known Jack for 25 years. We have been involved in 6 business ventures and have never had any problems with him at all. He was and is still one of the most honest man I know. He was recently arrested but if you look at he case (there is no case) its a big mistake and a problem that happen with the economy in that area especially. Bottom line he is a honest man, and maybe people should know him on a personal level rather than just business.

Mark Mcphillin

• Ro
      8th of Jun, 2010

Jack just got busted again...

And this time his son was arrested too...

10th of Jun, 2010

This is Jack J Sanzeri III, I was the one arrested last year not with my dad. Please get your facts right before posting negative information and destroying people lives, and also dont hide behind funny names. Be a man or women and announce who you are.

I was arrested for cashing a check aganist my own checking account. Due to the fact I deposited a check that was given to me in one of my other accounts and it was a stolen check (not by me). I paid back the money instantly and my charges were reduced.

I really don't appreciate being guitly by association. People believe what they read without knowing the facts. This brings me to my fathers ordeal. He has never comitted a crime in his life, he has always been a good father and a good husband to my mother, which by the way she is sick over this huge mess.

Its not my fathers fault the real estate market dried up in this area. I know for a fact that there was a lot of people that made money from my father. People lose money in the stock market every minute, but they don't call up Ford, Gmac or any other large corp and ask for the money back. People lose money for one simple reason GREED. They bought properties and inflated prices and try to sell it for even more money. Its crazy. Now the whole world is in turmoil and everyone is looking to blame someone else other than themselves. The bankers are the real crooks and they get away with everything.

Please dont look to ruin someones life, and especially when doing hide behind fake cute little names. come froward and discuss your issues like adults. I will sit down with anyone any where and talk like men. Will you??????

Jack J Sazneri III

11th of Jun, 2010

You go Jack, Also your dad was arrested again by a mistake by the bonds man. There are no new charges. just the same [censor] ones. Its ok you guys are the best.

Theresa