SexyDepot / No customer service, lost orders!

2107-D W. Commonwealth Ave. #272Alhambra, AR, United States Review updated:

I placed an order with SexyDepot.com on 1/04/08, and received confirmation that my order had been received the same day. I was told I would receive a shipping confirmation withing four days, when the items were sent. Two weeks later, I have still received no shipping confirmation. I have tried every avenue I can find to contact the company, including inquiring to every email address on the website. I have submitted a formal request through the website's "Contact Us" page, and received no response.

The link to a 24/7 customer service number has apparently been disconnected, and the number posted by another unhappy customer on this board has also been changed or is incorrect. If anyone knows how to contact this company, please let me know. Otherwise, stay away from SexyDepot!!

Comments

Se
  25th of Jan, 2008
Dear Sarah,

Please contact us and we are glad to look up the tracking number on the package for you.

SexyDepot
Sandy L.
Sh
  25th of Mar, 2008
I agree with you! I purchase items on sexydepot.com on March 11th and have not reieved a single response regarding my shipment. I needs these things for my wedding in April! Their customer service IS NOT 24/7! I have emailed them more than 6 times! That's the reason why the do not have a phone number! Sandy L, Customer Service you need to contact me!
He
  23rd of Aug, 2008
These a**holes love giving their customers the run around. I wish I had researched them first. Now I have 200+ gone from my bank and not even a confirmation email about my order. I have emailed them several times and have recieved less than nothing from them. For anyone who is concidering buying from this "company" dont'! Spend your hard earned dollars elsewhere. 24/7 customer service my a**!!!
Mo
  27th of Oct, 2008
This company is a SCAM! How in the world a company can continue to take people's money & not deliver a product is beyond me. I will do everything in my power to spread the word about these SCAM ARTISTS!