Sexed.com / Terrible customer service!

Phone: 713-446 1008

I ordered some stuff from this website, and I only choose stuff that was marked 'Ships Today'. After the payment the only communication I got was that the payment was done. I have tried calling them, mailing them and even filling up the contact form on the website. NOBODY has bothered to mail me and even inform if the order was sent. I made the order knowing that USPS (First class/ Priority) takes about 3-5 days for delivery. But I think they haven't even dispatched it.

I am fed up of sending them emails and voicemail, asking for the status. It looks like nobody gives a damn.
Stay away from these guys, they redefine unprofessionalism.

Va

More Sexed.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      1st of Apr, 2008

I placed an order with sexed.com and had the order in three days it was only four different products but still they have very low prices and the order arrived fast.

Mike

• Hi
      30th of Jul, 2008

I to had the same problem, they are horrible at responding to emails. I have sent 15 and never gotten a response from them, did you ever get the detailed email telling you about the products you ordered. I never recived that just the one saying they charge my account, go figure.

• Mi
      7th of Aug, 2008

i ordered stuff and i never got it, ive emailed them with no response back. i wrote to the federal trade commission about them and have called my credit card company.

• Mo
      8th of Sep, 2009

i also had the same problems DONT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY this is the worst company you could ever order from they will charge you instantly but you will never get a response nor your order status nor your merchandie consumer beware of fraud!!!

29th of Oct, 2009

goodmorning my is jayvoncooley my age is 20years old.and i live in california of u.s and i do music all my life..i live at 16973 s d st of victorville california.my phone number is 760-265-9314 home phone 760-241-8028..i just hpoe i here from u about the lottery about 2, 500, 000.00 and have a niceday mr.paulson waltor.