sex in your city / bogus site

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Paid full year subscription ($99.00 us). Attempted to cancel membership after 2 weeks, and requested refund of other 11 months for which i would no longer be a member. Only receive auto reply when attempting to contact site. I have removed my profile from their site, but have received no response, nor have i received a refund. How do i contact these people? I want a refund!

Dm

Comments

• Fr
      25th of Mar, 2009

I going through the same thing and I would love to find there contact info. The only difference is that I cancled my membership as soon as I got the bill that jumped from $8.95 to $99.95. It is amazing that companies can be this bad and still be in business with todays current economy. If anyone out there knows how to get a hold of these people please let us know.

• La
      26th of Apr, 2009

Why would gorgeous young women 'need' or even want to have sex with strangers on the Internet? If this were the case, escorts would be out of business!

These companies outsource 'content providers' to provide bogus profiles. Such content providers can be found from http://www.adultwhoswho.com/

• La
      26th of Apr, 2009

AboutUs.org for more information about sexinyourcity.com
    AboutUs: sexinyourcity.com

ns2.rackspace.com

Creation date: 28 Jun 2004 13:55:30
    Expiration date: 28 Jun 2009 13:55:30

4th of Jun, 2009

not sending me my confirmation number for the website

• Ho
      26th of Jun, 2009

I have no billing issue ... yet. I only paid for one month and it appears that I got it cancelled. We shall see. It is a total scam site though. There may be legit users on there but someone pays for memberships (the site?) that automatic replies. I have sent messages like jiberish messages and had amusing replies:
    Me : ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Reply:mmm honey i like the way that you talk to me because is easy for you to turn m on with those messages
    Me: !@##$%^&*()_+
    Reply: Nice that you reply, well I’m looking for a similar lady or man to share in the fun times!!! I have no fellow so I'm after one of them lol
    I replied again ... waiting to see what kind of thing comes back. This is just one of 5 fakes that contacted me.

• Ti
      15th of Jul, 2009

they have NO ###IN pourn!!! it's a boatload of ###!!! the iSlut???? WT[censored]

• Ti
      15th of Jul, 2009

duz anyone ###in agree w me??????????????????????????? i wanna c girls being ###ed 4 effs sake!!! not sum iSlut ###!!! ### website!!!

30th of Jul, 2009

I must say I disagree you know? I have gotten to know one beautiful girl on there, and she became my girlfriend. Now, it is truth that there are many fakes, but that happens everywhere, not just on there.

• Bo
      7th of Aug, 2009

Andrewfi I am agree I have meet some girls there and well some are fake I think but everywhere you can get fakes profiles, in HI5 Facebook just to catch people's attention but well I am from Miami and I met a nice girl and I am dating her! She is not my girlfriend just but I wish she become my girlfriend but well that is apart! Bye Jackson forever!!

• Ji
      10th of Aug, 2009

Make sure you have plenty of rubbers to 'burn off' if you ### any of the girls from that site...

• Gr
      23rd of Aug, 2009

So how do we go about cancelling and getting a refund?>

• Gr
      23rd of Aug, 2009

So how do we go about canceling and getting our money back?????????????????????????????????????????

• Ed
      24th of Aug, 2009

I have actually called them on the 3 month guarantee and they gave me three free months. Since then, I have toyed with people on this site b/c they seem extremely fake. It's not costing me anymore. I have had 90 communications back and forth with some women and they are still saying, "i really like to meet you but I need to know more about you" After exchanging 90 messages, they still don't know enough. Even when they agree to meet me, as I try to set up a safe place, suddenly they have a shortage of time or need to know more about me. It's actually quite hysterical that they think I'm buying this crap. When the freebie is over, I'm done.

• St
      10th of Oct, 2009

I would like to agree with everything that is said about Sexinyourcity.com It is a bogus site. The people ho write on this site are perhaps girls from China or other countries who's native language is not English. The responses I have gotton from these fake profiles are halarious! So good luck! I tghing it is a waste of time! Report this site and let everbody know about it as well.

sex in your city - Fraud
    Sex in your city SIYC
    Sedona
    Arizona

Site is total fraud that not only takes your money and delivers fraud but after the shut me down for calling them on the 'fake women', I had 3 debits on my credit card within hours of debating with them. I saved all my docs from these idiots and have sent to Dateline in the hope of exposing them. I got in to it good with them. They said they would refund my money in 3to 5 days, then my account got hit for 300+ bucks. I happened to go to the bank within hours and put a stop to them. Had they had my credit card ... hate to think. Same crap everyone else experienced. I am going after their ###, so if you want to get on board with me, give me an email jjlanpher@live.com. I know who they are and where they are:
    Stacy (Stacy@sexinyourcity.com)
    Lets fry their scamming ###!!!
    JJ

17th of Oct, 2009

I am going after their ### if you want to get on board with us?
    I know who they are and where they are. I'm going to do it with or without you
    jjlanpher@live.com

17th of Oct, 2009

Cordiacon Developments Ltd (P.V), 12 BURLEIGH TERRACE, ST IVES, CAMBS, UNITED KINGDOM, PE27 5PH
    Gilboa Ltd, Unit 6, 15-17 Caledonian Road, PO Box 299, London N1 9DX
    Stacy (Stacy@sexinyourcity.com)
    I am not letting go!!! Anyone want to join? jjlanpher@live.com

17th of Oct, 2009

Let's unite! They are robbing our brothers and sisters! join me, I will take the lead to expose these turds. Already in the works but your testimony will help.
    jjlanpher@live.com

28th of Oct, 2009

This site sounds ###. A site I have been on and does not cost anything and you can send messages without paying and receive without paying is newbie nudes. www.newbienudes.com. Sure you wont be disapointed. It is good even for just wanking material.

• De
      24th of Nov, 2009

No real people on this site, just employees of "sex in your city"!