SewingStyle.com / May as well burn your money

1 93a Mathis DriveDickson, TN, United States Review updated:

I ordered from this scam website in early June and still have not received my order despite emailing Aaron Kocourek numerous times. I have reported him to Tennessee Better Business Bureau who have many many complaints about him, but he will not respond to them. I have also complained to the Division of Consumer Affairs in Tennessee. Sewingstyle.com is already blacklisted on both of these sites.

As my title says, you may as well burn your money as try to buy something from this outfit. They are just thieves. How are they getting away with internet fraud on such a big scale. Why can they not be closed down. I have also complained to Google as he has Google checkout on his site. I have complained to Yahoo as he seems to be using their services as well.

Be aware that he has another site WWW.SEWINGMACHINESOLUTIONS.COM which he has just recently set up obviously in an attempt to start a new campaign of stealing people's money as there's already too much bad publicity about the sewingstyle.com site.

Te

Comments

• To
      15th of Aug, 2008
    SewingStyle.com - did not receive item I paid for
    sewingstyle .com
    93A Mathis Drive
    Dickson
    Tennessee
    Phone: 866-851-9167
    sewingstyle.com

Ordered sewing machine bobbin case 7-10-08 and have not received it as of 8-15-08. I paid with PayPal. I disputed it and PayPal decided in my favor but he has no funds to refund me.
    I see there is several complaints on the complaint board but he still
    has a web site to sell more item7b4fes that he does not ship. He needs to be shut down.
    Thanks

20th of Nov, 2008
    SewingStyle.com - never received order
    New York
    sewingstyle.com

Sewingstyle.com charged my credit card but I never received my order. There was no phone number that I could find for them and they never replied to my emails. Stay away!

28th of Nov, 2008

I have had the same experience with payment and no delivery. Why can't it be closed down?

• Pa
      4th of Jan, 2009
    SewingStyle.com - Ordered part but did not receive it
    SewingStyle.com or Aaron Kocourek
    93A Mathis Drive
    Dickson
    Tennessee

I ordered an upper looper for my Viking Huskylock 560ED for 26.99 plus totally 31.24 and never received my part.

14th of Jan, 2009
    SewingStyle.com - Unauthorized billing
    SewingStyle.com
    sewingstyle.com

I needed to replace the upper looper for a Viking Huskylock 560ED serger and found one on sewingstyle.com. So I spent $31.24 for this order and never received it. Now I read that I am not the only one who has been ripped off by this website. Someone needs to get him off!

24th of Feb, 2009
    SewingStyle.com - placed an order never recieved
    university of the arts
    320 south broad street
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 215-717-6445

I placed a order for sewing machine parts and never recieved the items nor did anyone contact me aaron@sewingsyle.com was the contact also there is no phone # and when you click on contact there is no info

• Ri
      4th of Jul, 2009
    SewingStyle.com - Unauthorized charges
    SewingStyle.com
    sewingstyle.com

I ordered an upper looper for a Viking Huskylock 560ED from this website and it cost me $31.24 and I have not received my part either. When is something going to be done with these people who are stealing our money!!!