SewingPatterns.com / no contact from company; credit card charged for purchase
I ordered a pattern from this company on Sept. 28, 2010 for a Halloween costume. When I didn't receive a confirmation e-mail or a response to an e-mail inquiry about my order, I did some research on the company. I sent an e-mail on Sept. 30, 2010 to cancel my order after reading the reviews on this site. (I would have saved myself a lot of time and aggravation if I had read these reviews first.)
Since then, the company has charged me the full price of my order. I called the number listed on my receipt, only to get an automated message that "the representative at extension [protected] is unavailable."
I've filed a complaint with the Southern California Better Business Bureau. Based on the number of complaints here, I'm also filing one with the California Attorney General's Office. I don't expect anything to come from either of these actions, but at least it's something.
More SewingPatterns.com Complaints & Reviews
- SewingPatterns.com - order never processed, no customer service response 
- SewingPatterns.com - no product received 
- SewingPatterns.com - haven't recieved order, bank account charged no reponse from this company 
- SewingPatterns.com - possible credit card fraud
- SewingPatterns.com - unauthorized credit card charges 
- SewingPatterns.com - lousy customer service 
- SewingPatterns.com - non-responsive to shipping my order
- SewingPatterns.com - never received product that I paid for!
- SewingPatterns.com - this is not a complaint. everything went fine once I activated the print program properly!
- SewingPatterns.com - theft, non-delivery, etc.