several / bad service and attitude

1 Asheville, NC, United States Review updated:

1. Kelly Serv: Hendersonville Rd.: Linda is rude and incompetent & does not care about helping people find a job..very bad attitude

2. Long John Silvers: Brevard Rd. We fell on wet floor with no wet flr signs & just out of restroom, where you can't see thru the door anyway...and NO HUMAN CONCERN.. never asked if we needed help...floor dirty after mopping too... nasty attitude...took 2 hours to get out copies of the accident reports.

3. Subway Tunnel Rd. / Hwy 112 - Girls have bad attitude. Reported to Mngmnt.. Never got coupons promised

4. Bilt. Vill SECU 2nd floor. One female acted as if we were really a nuisance for asking for a service that's included in her job. Bad attitude

5. Hardees: Good food. Always slow service

6. Pizza Hut: Hendersonville...too ridiculous to mention everything...2 thumbs down

7. Miami Restaurant: Candler: I smelled and saw Manager smoking in kitchen. Reported to hlth dept.

8. Sandy Bottom Trail Rides: Please read BBB Complaints and comments.. What a dive run by ignorant white trash. Horses are in bad shape, given broken helmet...bad news.Reported to Madison County Sheriff.

9. Citizen Times: Frequent Syntax and grammar errors

10. Sweeten Creek Automotive: I drove away with one less hub cap..Owner was very rude.. Please boycott their auto service.

Comments

• Ll
      6th of Sep, 2008
    several - Un solicited Mail

My Yahoo Address is labeysinghe@yahoo.com

I am receiving lots of pono messages, addressed to others
    in my mail box, since 3-4 days.

Please check