Seventymm.com / Failure to provide the services promised

1 India Review updated:

Seventymm.com which is a dvd and vcd rental company in India, promises great services while opening accounts. Their managers are really professional in selling their products and leave no scope for you to say no to them.
Once the account is opened and then you had it. You are left with no choice but to call them and scream every day. The movies in your favourite list are never available with them. Or their delivery boys dont turn up. Its been days now they are not delivering any DVD/VCDs to me. God knows what the reason this time.
It is understandable that problems do occur once in a while, but not on a regular basis. Their phone no. 66418020 which is the sole no. given to their hyderabad customers is forever busy, there is no other option of contacting them.
But I warn the people, please do not get carried away by SeventyMM staff and their false promises. At the end of the day they leave you high and dry.
Its been a real bad experience and i have no choice but to forgo my money. But please do not get trapped. Just tell them no and send them back.

Comments

• Pa
      2nd of Apr, 2008

I totally agree. My son has taken an account of Seventymm. Since that day they have been troubling us too. They do not get new movies on time and also do not circulate it. Your movies in the priority list is never available with them.

• Bi
      14th of Jun, 2008

It's true that they don't give DVDs ontime.I saw my rental history & found two movies which were nver deliverd to me. I think Devlivery boys must be enjoying the library.I could watch only 4 movies in a month having unlimited Plan.It's waste of money.

• Ru
      14th of May, 2010
    Seventymm.com - Hopeless service
    seventymm.com
    India

I should have read this site before taking subscription. Fortunately I took it only for one month. The promise was to deliver one movie per day. The reality is that at times the movie was not delivered even in 3 days. They prmptly send sms giving a delivery house no. But that no is never picked up. The service is just pathetic. The delivery boy has no time --sometime will come at 2pm and sometime at 9pm. So if u order a movie u are suposed to sit all day and then at the end of the day movie do not arrive. If you call up next day they will tell that you are not found at home. It sucks.

I would like to know whether they can be sued for cheating, poor service, not fulfilling commitments and 420.