Seventy MM / Disgusting Customer Service!

1 India Review updated:

My experience with the customer service personnel of this company has not been a very pleasant one. All i wanted was a change in service plans and It took me 3 odd weeks and about 15-20 phone calls to customer service before my request was acknowledged.

Would not recommend its products or services!!

Ki

Comments

26th of Dec, 2007

I agree... their customer service sucks... and if you try to cancel your membership, then forget your money... these assoles are ###ing irresponsible when it comes to returning our money... now it is 4 months and im still waiting to get my money back !!

• Si
      17th of Feb, 2008

20 movies still pending with seventy mm. lots of calls made but still no action has been taken in this regards. Last 3 months not even a single movie delivered at my home.

Such a pathetic service provider.

• Rs
      7th of Jul, 2008

I just think I have hoodwinked, looted, and made a general fool of, guys! This is one companythat must be having consumer complaints' lining up in hundreds, on a daily basis! It's our fault for being taken for a ride, if we fell for their traps/schemes/plans.
    Please avoid subscribing to seventy mm if you are a newcomer, at any cost. It is cheaper to buy DVDs from the open market...at least you'll build up your own home library at the same (****) cost!!

10th of Mar, 2009

y dont u try with BIGFlix ... and moreover if u have a store nearby..the best advantage is that you can pick up dvds and return at your own free will...without waiting for the delivery to happen especially if you are planning to wtach a couple of dvds on weekend or a holiday...

Worth a try if u love watching movies...

• Pr
      13th of Mar, 2011

Dear Mr. Prem Kotwani,

Subject: Account cancellation Member Id: 586970

As per our telephonic conversation today with Prabhakar. We regret the delay caused in acknowledging your mail and addressing your concern. From your mail we understand that you have opted for account termination & refund of your amount. Please be informed that your account has been cancelled and forwarded the payment reversal request to our finance team and the amount 299 will be reversed and would reflect on your credit card in 6-7 working days.

Thanks and Regards,
    Hajira
    Seventymm E-mail Support.
    Customer Care No: 080-60600070.

THIS IS THE REPLY I RECEIVED 19 DAYS BACK, THEY OVERCHARGED ME WITHOUT INTIMATION AND TOOK THE AMOUNT FRM MY CREDIT CARD CO...TILL TODAY I DID NOT RECEIVE THIS AMOUNT, ISSUES ARE THEY ARE TELLING THEY ARE TRYING TO SOLVE THE ISSUES, BUT WHEN I WANT MY MONEY BACK WHY THEY STILL WANT THE ISSUES TO BE SOLVED...AS THEY HAVE HORRIBLE PRINTS, HORRIBLE VCD PRINTS ETC...PL LET ME HAVE MY AMOUNT BACK...PREM KOTWANI Member Id: 586970