Sevenseas Airports & Seaports Management / Checking my cdc status, I am waiting from 20 dec, 2014

1 MHB-83 1/1, N. G. Acharya Marg, Near Congress House, Subhash Nagar, Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400071CHEMBUR MUMBAI, India Review updated:

I am md. Ayyub raja from gopalganj, bihar. I have passed both interview round on 7th dec, 2014 in seven seas airport and seaport management india pvt ltd - chembur, mumbai. After I have paid fees for medical rs.12250 / - on 10 dec, 2014 & cdc rs. 35955 / - on 20 dec, 2014. I have received my fess quotation. My login no: pmp-dec-49 and card sr no. Dom/cs/8142/ias so please give me hole information about my cdc and joining procedure for the job as early possible as. Once, again I have need information about seven seas airports seaports management india service pvt ltd - chembur, mumbai. This is company genuine company or fake company. Many poor students also apply here. So I have request to you please take action on this company because I have a need job as earliest. So I hope you will be help to me as early possible as. Name : md. Ayyub raja mdayyubraja@gmail.com +91 [protected] contact me if get details about this company.

Sevenseas Airports & Seaports Management
Sevenseas Airports & Seaports Management

Md
Jan 4, 2016

Comments

30th of Sep, 2016

Hi I am Sanoj kumar sevenseas & airport managment service india pvt. Ltd. what is a job provider compney plz call 9719048841