SevenDeals.com / Product never received!

1 TX, United States Review updated:

On December 08, 2007 I ordered three UFO flyers from SevenDeals.com for my three nephews that were GUARANTEED Christmas delivery. The products cost $70 and never arrived. I searched the website for a phone number or physical address, but none could be found. I emailed them a dozen times, and have received no response.

My next step is to call my bank and see if I can be reimbursed or have my account information stripped from their records.
I have learned my lesson with on-line shopping. Make sure the company you use is reputable. If the deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

The message needs to go out that SevenDeals.com is a hoax and you will never get the product from them that you order. Buyers beware. Hopefully you see this information before you buy and not after.

More SevenDeals.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Tr
      23rd of Jan, 2008

I also placed an order on the 3rd December 2007 and to date have never received the goods or an answer to one of the many emails I sent them. I only used this site because it was the only one I could find who would ship the goods to the UK (these particular goods are not available in the UK).

The money for the goods and shipping was, however, taken from my account the following day.

I would suggest anyone thinking of ordering from this company would be better off avoiding them like the plague.

• Da
      26th of Mar, 2008

I ordered a product from their website in January. Its now almost April and still have yet to receive the product I ordered. I sent them MANY emails requesting the product I purchased to no avail. AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE!

11th of Apr, 2008

I spent 72 bucks on that scam of a website. Weeks have gone by and not even a response to emails...Horrible. Never ever even go to the website...