Seven Stars Interiors LLC / Scam and fake checks

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Confirmation Letter From The Lottery‏ BoardThursday, June 5, 2008 3:56 AM
From: "UKNL Foundation" <pma46@bigpond.net.au>Add sender to Contacts To: undisclosed-recipients

BRITISH LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:Ref: LSUK/2031/8161/099.

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement of Our Online Promo Programme held on Saturday 24th of may. 2008. The draw was done electronically with several email addresses provided to this office by webmail providers to enhance the utilization of the internet.Your email address attached to Reference Number LSUK/2031/8161/099 was picked as one of the ten winning email addresses.This has qualified you to claim the total cash prize Of £850, 000 in cash and consolation prizes.To file for your claims and due remittance of funds contact:Richard Matlock with the following details: Name/ Reference Number/Address via Email; r.matlock@hotmail.co.ukPhone: +[protected] **Note: All replies and querries or questions concerning your claims should be sent to r.matlock@hotmail.co.uk

Moris Michelle
THE PROMOTION COORDINATOR
IS THERE ANY TRUTH IN THE ABOVE EMAIL.
MARIA ROSALIND.

Comments

18th of Jun, 2008

I just got it, sounds 'too good to be true', they don't even use your name or anything that might link you to winning some money. probly want a processing fee or bank account number and password to 'deposit' the funds into. Sounds like scam to me.

18th of Jun, 2008

oh hi john, we must be the two luckiest people in the world because i just got it, too!

• Eg
      19th of Jun, 2008

Me2 so £850, 000 / 3= £283333, 33 also nice :D

20th of Jun, 2008

Got one Myself too, contents of the mail;

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
    You have won £850, 000.00 British Pounds and consolation prize of a Dell Pentium 4 Laptop, a company T-shirt and Face cap in the National Online Sweeps email raffle Ref: LSUK/2031/8161/099 and Ticket Number:56475600545299 in our weekly online sweepstakes award program.
    For further inquiry please contact our Claim Departmentbelow with your Ticket/reference numbers,
    Claims Processing Dept.
    Also we are very skeptical due to unsolicited/Spam mails on the netthis days, that is why the claim process is being handle by the agent named above.

*Note: Do not reply to this email address, as you are to send your response to Mr Richard Matlock of the claims department, whose email address is Reply to; richard.matlock02@hotmail.co.uk as stated above.

• Ge
      20th of Jun, 2008

Got one for myself too...I putting down my resignation papers today :)

• Jj
      20th of Jun, 2008

I am in the US and just got one through my hotmail. Too bad, I could have used a nice vacation!

• Ca
      30th of Jun, 2008

Well that makes 7 people =) i am also in the US so i found it very interesting that i "won" a british lottery.

• Al
      3rd of Jul, 2008

I also got that email, what should i do??? some one help me please, i dont really trust this.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!You have won £850, 000.00 British Pounds and consolation prize of a DellPentium 4 Laptop, a company T-shirt and Face cap in the National OnlineSweeps email raffle Ref: LSUK/2031/8161/099 and TicketNumber:56475600545299 in our weekly online sweepstakes award program.For further inquiry please contact our Claim Departmentbelow with yourTicket/reference numbers, Contact: Richard A. MatlockE-mail: richard.matlock001@hotmail.co.ukTel:+44 704 570 7553Claims Processing Dept.Also we are very skeptical due to unsolicited/Spam mails on the netthisdays, that is why the claim process is being handle by the agent namedabove.Congratulations Once Again!!! :from all our staff, Mrs Reilly K. BowmanTHE PROMOTION COORDINATOR

• Bi
      8th of Jul, 2008

dear sir
    what is this The Lottery‏ ????I got this E-Mail in my personal mail ID
    That e-mail like this :
    UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS ATTENTION: WINNER

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of 850000.00
    i call :+44 704 570 7553 more then 4 time for nepal.
    withdraw money from my account
    if you are willing and interested to render the needed assistance, endeavor to contact me through the above telephone or email address. I also need your full information for easy communication.

1. FULL NAME
    2. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
    3. PRESENT ADRESS
    4. OCCUPATION
    5. TELEPHONE NUMBER
    6. FAX NUMBER

Please Remember that this transaction is highly confidential. Expect your reply soonest.

1. FULL NAME
    2. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
    3. PRESENT ADRESS
    4. OCCUPATION
    5. TELEPHONE NUMBER
    6. FAX NUMBER

1. FULL NAME som nath baral
    2. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN nepal kathmandu
    3. PRESENT ADRESSkaski rakhi pokhara lekhanath municiplaty word no 4 pokhara nepal
    4. OCCUPATION studant
    5. TELEPHONE NUMBER009779846029520

Please Remember that . .how get my prize?? plz call me, send me email

• Bi
      10th of Jul, 2008

Ah! why have not you sent any mails. I have not got the procedures to proceed further. After all you will not get anything making me a fool . I have already given you my account number as you asked but why did you say to contact next person . We have very less time . How will I get my prize in this way. How to believe on you. People here over say that it is all a foolish task . Inspite of this I believed on you and gave your side but how can I make them to have faith if we go this way.
    First of all you send me my prize then I will do other things what I have to do like advertising and so on. So, please response soon if you do not want to let me and your company down.
    Thank you. plz send me my money...