Seven Deals / Never received product!

On Nov. 1, 2007, I ordered an online gift for my father for Christmas from Seven Deals in Ohio (www.sevendeals.com). I live in British Columbia, Canada. Money was immediately taken from my VISA (approx. $30 U.S.) and I received an order number. There was never any follow-up from them that the order was sent, a tracking number, or any way of knowing when this item was supposedly sent or by what delivery method... or if it was ever sent at all.

Weeks later, the item never arrived. I emailed them and never received any reply. Christmas has come and gone. Their website has no phone number, which is rather suspicious. On my VISA bill, the order was paid and fortunately there was a phone number so I phoned during regular working hours. There was only voicemail and so I left my info. Nobody has ever contacted me.

I have emailed them 4 times and no reply. I even told them they are giving very poor customer service... or should I say NO customer service whatsoever. I have ordered many products from reputable companies online and always received my products promptly and with follow-up from them and shipping confirmation. I have not finished pursuing this issue and will file more complaints or whatever is needed to receive my item or get my money back. My next move will be to see if VISA will reverse the charges, but I have a feeling that is not their policy.

When ordering online, be careful and check to see if the company has a phone number, address and particulars to contact them and also make sure you get shipping information from them. Better yet, use online companies that use Paypal which will keep them a little more honest.

Comments

Va
  7th of Jul, 2008
Seven Deals - Crooks
www.sevendeals.com

In March of 2008, I ordered $48.85 in merchandise. After an extended period of waiting for the shipment, I tried contacting them without success. They would not answer their phone or e-mail. I reported the circumstances to my credit card company (Mastercard) and they covered my loss. After reading the many reviews on this company, I realize they are crooked. I will always investigate each company I order from for the first time in the future. Also, I will utilize Pay Pal, or their equivalent when I place an order, if possible. I wonder why the FTC or other trade organizations haven't taken action against them, or is it not in their jurisdiction???

Ma
  19th of Apr, 2009
Seven Deals - Awful quality products
sevendeals.com

I purchased a gag gift for my nephew and the product was defective. Their website clearly states their refund policy: 'You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) prior to returning any item.' I provided my order number and they never responded to my request. I sent 5 emails over a period of 1 month with no reply. The company is not to be trusted.

St
  18th of Sep, 2009

I ordered hubcaps from H E Long Company (sevendeals.com) and the hubcaps I received were nothing like what I ordered--they were a plastic piece of junk that I would not put on my car. I have attempted to contact the company through their online form 3 times; I have emailed the company 4 times; I have called the company 5 times with no response. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! There is no way to find their contact information online...they are a scam! I lost $70!

Io
  21st of Mar, 2011
Seven Deals - Crooks, Scum, Thieves
Seven Deals

I ordered product from SevenDeals and they were fast in taking my money, then the ###s shipped my product to some stranger in Altoona Iowa. Apparently the internet lets the ### out of the bag to screw with people anyway they want. Already reported them to the Bureau of Consumer Protection and the Ohio Attorney General. I would suggest everyone taken by these people do the same thing. E-mailed them and no response, contacted UPS and there is nothing they can do... I'm off to Ohio to dish out a can of whoop-***!

Take my money and not give me my product... I do not think so. Do NOT ever do business with this company... Cons.