Sessions and Kimball LLC / Scam Attorney

1 23456 Madero, mission viejo CA 92691Mission Viejo, CA, United States
Phone: (949) 380-0900

Don't listen to any of their fake positive reviews. I came to this office with a slam dunk wrongful termination case. They accepted my case right away, I drove down and heard some pretty reassuring promises from these attorneys and their Jr Orlando. Well, two weeks turned to two months and finally I spoke to Orlando again after literally 10+ phone attempts and their receptionist sounding like she doesn't even care to help me. They do not take your case serious, can't even return a phone call!!!
----
No joke, this place was a complete waste of time and since its been 6 months I am over it losing possibly thousands of unpaid earnings from my employer that wrongfully terminated me. If you are looking for a committed Attorney, do not be fooled by this practice. They might give you comfort in the beginning but don't make the mistake of wasting your time, energy and results by using this terrible firm.
----
I waited months before I wrote a bad review and will make sure to voice my experience on all platforms I can find so no one else can experience this truly poor practice. I was having my first born right around the corner and I am sure with the demands they promised me would have gotten the employer to cough up money quick. This was a terrible experience that really affected me, everything about this place was dull and unproductive. I do not know how they survive and I wish I never called them.

Th