Servis UK / Absolutely no customer care

1 Hainault, England, Essex, United Kingdom Review updated:

My washing machine broke down on 30 jan 2008, i am still waiting for it to be fixed by servis uk a month later, with 4 young children to handwash for, i find everything about there service unsatisfactory, they dont seem to care about anything, they blame there engineers and the engineers blame servis, mean while i am stuck in the middle without a machine. their have been only a couple of replies to all my phone calls, i am disgusted with them as a company. The company should be put out of business completely.

Comments

• Is
      3rd of Mar, 2008

:) and here is my sad story of Servis customer care or is it customer scare attitude..
    My washing machine( bought in April 007) broke down beginning of Nov.007.
    Several fruitless attempts to get through to customer service to report this later, I got through.
    It left me in awe of the training the representative must have received and survived...boot camp was it?
    6 months basic and then off to the advanced training, in how to really get up customer's nose and make them not daring to complain, or report faults. Only the fittest survive!!
    End of November the engineer came out, yeay I thought machine will be working again, no more trips to the laundrette.
    The engineer kindly informed me that a module had burnt out and needed replacing. Since he did not have such a module, it would have to be ordered, no big deal and shouldn't take too long, a week may be two. Fine I thought, I can handle that even so the machine still holds water, might start to smell a bit.
    The weeks went by, autumn turned into winter, the laundry mountain grew steadily..No news from customer service, either they went into hibernation or off to another training session.
    Christmas eve, I had to buy another machine, couldn't handle it any more.
    I then send several emails to their sales department complaining about the matter and wanting to know what could be done about it, especially since the Servis washer was now in the hall way making a rather unattractive plant stand...still full of water and still broken.
    The new year came and in the first week of January 008 I had a call from customer service...the Lady whom I spoke with must have come first in training. She informed me in a very rude and unpleasant manner that the part has been ordered
    Last week, end of Feb. 08 another call from Servis, the engineer wanted to come out the part has arrived.
    4 months later!!!!
    Now the machine is repaired and I want it to be collected from Servis and demand to be refunded in full!
    This is simply taking the piss out of customers.

• He
      13th of Mar, 2008

Terrible that so many people have had the same consistant problem with servis and worse, our washing machine isn't even 4 months old when it broke down and was silent, and like the rest of the stressed people can not even get an engineer out to see our machine.

We have been in touch with Argos who we bought it thru and they must now what's going on, but seem in cahoots with servis !!!

We like so many others are still waiting from 8 till 6 to hear from an engineer.

It's disgraceful dont ever buy a servis and ditto will tell every one we know not to also.

10th of Jun, 2008

My washing machine was purchased from Argos 10/10/07, has now been broken for 5 weeks & engineer has just informed me the drum has cracked & that Servis UK never send out parts within the stated 7/10 working days more like 4/5 weeks he always has to wait. I contacted Argos {who so far have been helpful} & the ever helpful SERVIS UK !!! NOT...

I have requested a brand new machine but like yourself I'm not holding out any hope of this issue being resolved within the next 2months... I contacted local Trading Standards office & now i'm also going to contact Watchdog as I feel strongly that the service recieved is the worst ever.

I will never buy any item with the servis name on it & would strongly advise anyone looking for kitchen appliances to steer well clear.

Unacceptable as I have 3 young children & no means to wash there clothes.

• El
      12th of Aug, 2008

Bought a fridge freezer feb 2008 broke down and was told by engineer part req'd would get a call next day, when I didn't phoned servis to be told that the engineer had completed the job and to get him out again I would have to book another appointment 8am-6pm on another day. In the mean time warm weather no fridge, lost earnings and lost food, Attitude of staff is questionable I was accused of being rude because I disputed the fact the freezer had been repaired, Wish I had checked out their after sales service before buying!! Am afraid this is my first and last servis appliance and I hope to put other purchases off there goods to.

• Ni
      22nd of Aug, 2008

My washing machine broke beginning of June 08 guy came out changed part, next day not working what a surprise! So came out again Im now 8 weeks on still waiting with at least another 2 weeks to go. Every week I ring them, once ive been on hold for at least 25 minutes listening to please hold I get the same response of "parts come from Italy, we get orders in every day" If I had the money for a new machine I would of got one by now. with 2 small kids its a nightmare. Ive been in tears a couple of times cause im going round in circles. Never again will I buy from Servis again