Servicesignjcappoc.comitem not received

In good faith bought a Ice Hockey Puck Pandora charm paid for this through Pay Pal on 6th Jan 2015 and despite loads of e-mail and factious tracking numbers and ref numbers i havent received my item.Have just found out that this company is scamming people and im so upset as this was a present cant believe this chinese guy is still getting away with this scam.I will be getting in touch with PAY PAL to try and get my money back.Feel so silly that i was sucked in should have realised this was not a proper company as there was no company name.

Jo
Feb 05, 2015

Comments

• Re
      Oct 17, 2015

I ordered 2 charms from this site and have since learned it is a scam. How do I get my 60+ dollars back?

• Ab
      Aug 21, 2018
    Jcappoc.com - converse trainers
    United Kingdom
    jcappoc.com

I ordered a pair of converse trainers and received a pair of fake $1 sunglasses.

This website is a SCAM

• El
      Sep 01, 2018
    Jcappoc.com - JCapPoc shoes

I ordered a pair of shoes and got a pair of sunglasses worth 1 US dollar.
    I payed appr 50 GBP.
    My transaction order number is 208150P100000847.
    I am waiting for a prompt reply from you and the delivery of the ordered shoes.

• Ri
      Sep 20, 2018
    Jcappoc.com - 209422H100004867
    United Kingdom

I ordered the nike shoes not the sunglasses. order number is in subject, please check this for me. Thanks

• Am
      Oct 31, 2018
    Jcappoc.com - adidas suciu adv shoe
    Auburn
    New South Wales
    Australia
    [protected]@gmail.com

i want to complain that my item is totally different than what im paying. and i try to contact seller but the number is wrong. so how i want to return and get back my item. this take a month for me to wait and it wrong item. please take action or give feedback.