The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In / / Overcharged of my credit card and i can't go through to cancel

1 West Palm Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

The company charded my credit card for services i didn't use and now i need to cancel i can't go through. my e-mail address is :

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  13th of Jan, 2009
0 Votes


Did you try disputing the charge with your Credit Card company?

  24th of Jan, 2009
+1 Votes

I 'd like to cancel Easyfortune500profits. But I can't do that

  4th of Feb, 2009
+1 Votes

Hi, I am having the exact same problem as everyone else. want to cancel but can not get anyone to do it. These people used some big names in business to atract us all to try there 7 day free offer. I think I will write to microsoft and walmart and prompt them to get involved. Its impossible for the small guy to get any satisfaction. I want my $140.00 back and someone jailed for fraud. If everyone would start raising a ruckuss to there congress person and reps about this kind of ripp-off maybe the FBI could get off there fannies and track these people down insted of spying on the decent people that are getting ripped off.
I don't apoligize for going on about it. Come on people get involved.
Richard Gostovich

  7th of Mar, 2009
0 Votes

Does anyone know how to cancel this account because so far I can't find any way to get in contact with them... Thank you

  7th of Mar, 2009
0 Votes

I can't find a way to cancel my account. Any one have any ideas?

  15th of Mar, 2009
0 Votes

what is the name that your account is being charged to, I want to put a stop on them

  4th of Jun, 2009
0 Votes

Anybody know whether anything like this would work?...

Treat the credit card used as though it were a stolen or lost card -- after all, these crooks now have the number and apparently can charge to it any time they want, just like a stolen card in the real world. You no longer have control over who places charges on it, or when, so it really is no longer in you control.

Call the card company to report the card as stolen or lost (your choice) as of the date and time it was first charged by these guys. Card company may require you to f ile a police report for stolen -- fine, so do it. The scammers are committing fraud at the very least. This gets local law enforcement involved, or at least annoyed.

Card company should immediately cancel that card number, and issue you a new one with a new number. You're without that card for a week or so, but Kevin can't steal any more of your money from it.

I can't say whether this tactic would work, but can tell you my similar experience.
My card number was compromised online earlier this year, completely unbeknownst to me. The idiot who stole it started charging weird things and having them shipped to *me* (real Einstein, this one). But before they started arriving, the card company noticed the abrupt change in my spending pattern and called me to check on it. Results: card number cancelled, new one issued, all charges charged back, merchandise returned, lost money re-credited to me.

Can't hurt to try.

Post your comment