ServicePro Lawn and Pest Control / credit card charges

1 17121 Cam Ct. Ste. 3Fort Myers, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 239-344-7385

I was charged $221.00 on my credit card for cancelation on service when I never canceled service. I was not warned of cancelation and have paid for services regularly. The owner said my fiance told him to cancel our service. The service is in my name, I signed the agreements, the credit card account is in my name and I am the customer they are doing business with. They were not authorized to do this and did it without any notification. My fiance never told them to cancel service and neither did I. I am still trying to get the charges reversed as of this writing.

Comments

Sc
  26th of Mar, 2010

These people are the worst ever. I am going to BBB right now and complain after this. I pretty much had the same problem with a cancellation issue. It was ridiculous. I may sue for soliciting in my area as there is a neighborhood sign. These people keep coming back on whatever day they want, but luckily my dog keeps them away most of the time. They wait til I am not home to do sprays "if they really do it" leave a notice, then charge me. If I am home, I tell them to leave.