ServiceMagic.Com / Unfair and deceptive trade practices, unfair competition, cyber squatting, and other serious violations of law
A civil lawsuit was filed on October 19, 2011 in United States Federal Court against ServiceMagic, Inc., their subsidiary, Market Hardware, and Market Hardware's CEO Brian Kraff for bad faith business practices, unfair and deceptive trade practices, unfair competition, cyber squatting, and other serious violations of law.
More ServiceMagic.Com Complaints & Reviews
- Service Magic - Fraudulent charges! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Scam and deceptive advertising! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Awful experience 
- Home Advisor - Service magic scam 
- ServiceMagic, Inc. - Fraudulent business practices of ServiceMagic, Inc. 
- HomeAdvisor - pro business services
- HomeAdvisor - bait and switch - fraud
- HomeAdvisor - unauthorized credit card charges and too many false charges.
- HomeAdvisor - home advisor scam misleading sales force - no refunds after 72 hours
- HomeAdvisor - don't give them a try