Service Magic / Business ethics/ moral
I am glad I am not the only one that has complaints about Service Magic. I spent $11, 000 in adversting with them and they dropped me like a wet noodle. They do not support contractors at all and are a rip off with leads. We need to stop this company and make contractors and consumers aware of what a scam they are running. The leads are a joke, yes we received some legigite leads, but what a battle it was when we hit the dead end ones, or the contact information was incorrect. what have you. They will give you a replacement lead but never your money back!
Contractors beware and exam and quesiton every lead.
Consumers know that we pay a fee for you lead information and most of the times it is not cheap. 9 out 10 leads I spoke to had no clue that we get charged for there information (which is not a problem, but the amount we are charged is) watch out if it is an exclusive lead that you as the contractor are the only person who receives that information. Ask the consumer if anyone else has called them, they will tell you the truth.
More Service Magic Complaints & Reviews
- Service Magic - Fraudulent charges! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Scam and deceptive advertising! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Awful experience 
- Home Advisor - Service magic scam 
- ServiceMagic, Inc. - Fraudulent business practices of ServiceMagic, Inc. 
- HomeAdvisor - lies/fake information to contractors
- HomeAdvisor - criminal on your site! michael fennell - the handyman
- HomeAdvisor - membership
- HomeAdvisor - charges, billing
- HomeAdvisor - pro business services