Service Americawashing machine: never replace

These people know how to charge quick! When it come the time you need them, then it is not that quick! My main issue is to alert people that their replace geature is almost inexistent! They will try to repair ALWAYS! Even if parts take weeks, you are stick waiting! They came to repair mu washing machine at least teice a year for three years! I got fed up with it and asked for replacement... Nope it is not happening! So I decided to replace myself. Benefit for them as i will not call them for a few years for that appliance! So, maybe get the repair portion of the service and wait and never pay for the teplacement part of it, simply a waste of your money.

Ja
Feb 16, 2015

Comments

• Ab
      Jul 26, 2009

dryer not working. even repeated complain by phone no body attand&send sms-your complane resolved

• Je
      Jan 21, 2010
    Washing machine - repair
    home owner
    Rancho Cordova
    California

I spent over $300 dollors to fix a door switch on the washingmachine that has nothing to do with washing cloths. Fixed same switch twice. Will never ever buy another sears product.

• Nj
      Jul 30, 2010
    Washing machine - bad service
    India

i have been chasing for my complain no DEL-[protected] from last 1 month but my machine has not been repaired till date.

• Rv
      Nov 01, 2010
    Washing machine - req service
    jemco
    jamshedpur
    Indiana
    Phone: [protected]
    www.google.com

some body has to come and check the our wm and given the pending for some part but afterthat no body has given any feedback so kindly check it and resolve that.

• Su
      Dec 15, 2010
    Washing machine - not working properly
    India

sir my washing machine is not working properly my machine drainage system is not working
    when ever i fill up my machine with water its automatically drain the water

• Al
      Mar 24, 2011
    Washing machine - no service to faulty washing machine one month is over
    residence
    India

lodged a complaint for a faulty ONIDA washing machine with the call centre on 3td march and I must have called them more than 50 times for a follow up and the the reply I get IS ...the part is yet to come...NO STOCK we have informed onida people. service storesperson Jayanagar vijay [protected] .. has no seriousness in helping.

Apr 30, 2012

3mnt se mere washing machin main problam hi bt abhi tak koi solution nhi hua hai aur manifacturing problam hai yeh maine kai bar complant likhai hai bt koi aaya nhi aur mere call closed ho jaata hai.ya to mera w/m repair kro ya phir replace krke dijiye pls...DOP-30-01-2011MD. NO-681S USING W/M 4MNT...QUAYYUM KHAN KORBA CHHATISGARH CELL NO-[protected]-81583...

Apr 30, 2012

aur aap ke yaha jo service center wale hai wo aaj kal kah ke nhi aate hai im not satisfide your service sir ...so pls take my w/m repairing.complant no-RAI2504120028 RAI2704120041.

Apr 30, 2012

aur main umeed krta hu ki aap jo jaldi action lege thanx.im wting for youe answer sir...

• Ba
      May 04, 2012
    Washing machine - problem regarding washing machine
    haierindia.com
    c
    dehradun
    India

we purchased a washing machine 1yrs ago and first the washing machine was not giving out the water but when we have called your company workers they have correct it but after correcting it the water is not stopping, whenever is machine on it starts giving out water but does not stops .kindly check out the problem and we hope the results soon.

May 23, 2012
    Washing machine - CLUTCH BROKEN NO REPAIR
    [protected]@hotmail.com

I HAVE A HAEIR WASHING MACHINE model no XQB55-10H whose clutch is broken for last 3 months repeated complaints have been filed but no man has come to check although we have4 an AMC-HHP005126 . The kolkata office keeps saying they will come but to no avail. My last complaint NO IS KOL [protected]

• Pr
      Aug 07, 2012

sir we have purchased electrolux washing machine Model no AURA LOGIC yur person attented complant complant no Ehyd1304120054 dated [protected] he camed and serviced but it was again making problem if we call to this no he is not responding [protected] please take our complant seriously and make yur service manto attend immediately

• Pr
      Aug 07, 2012

please request our complaint

Sep 13, 2012
    Washing machine - not providing services
    Whirlpool
    India

Am calling at whirlpool's helpline number from 25th august ..m getting excuses day by day saying they will come tomorrow and change that defected part of washing machine but that person has till not come.. whenever i call i just get to hear this excuse and am asked to call on different numbers ... seriously whirplool's service is worst after buying a product..!!

• Va
      Nov 21, 2012

When the main switch on the machine not indicating power

Oct 15, 2013

i want makanic from company to my home to repair my washing machine i buy the machine just one year ago have no idea how to repair it i leave in maharastra state dis.solapur home town tembhurni