ServerYard.com / Bad customer service

I'm writing to warn people about joining Server Yard website hosting or www.serveryard.com

Our website has gone down several times over the last 2 months. I've tried reaching Server Yard or AllHostingSolutions.com via email and the chat feature they offer on the Server Yard website, but it appears they don't have customer service.

No phone number to reach them and they don't reply to emails. The only emails I've ever received are the emails that are auto-generated telling me that they've received my request. They take your money, host your website but offer nothing in the way of support.

Ja

Comments

• Ho
      25th of Apr, 2009

Ditto on that! I've been their customer since 2004 and have finally decided to dump them when my subscription runs out -- And I've been a Reseller, which means that I've had 50 separate web sites hosted with them, which means that I'm paying a lot more than just hosting one web site. We opened an account with Host Gator a few months back and we've had phenomenal customer service AND functional service with them! Yes, with Server Yard (rather, NON-server yard), we have been hard pressed to even get them to reply to our tickets and emails and even then their answers way out in left field if they answer at all. Getting help with a question about how something works? Forget about it. Their response is "see the documentation" which is severely outdated. SY was really good in 2004 when they would actually call me back and we could talk on the telephone at length for ANY QUESTION!! But I think someone... overseas... bought them out and it's sucked ever since... nuff said...