Serverhouse Ltd / Parking Fine

1 Delme Place, Cams Hall Estate, Fareham, Hampshire PO16 8UX, Fareham, England, Hampshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01329 800911

Hi,

I work for a local company on the same business estate as Serverhouse Ltd we both share a communal car-park for staff and visiting customers.

A number of my work colleagues have previously complained about employees from Serverhouse Ltd taking photos of their partners cars whilst parked outside waiting to pick up members of staff from the company I work for. (This in it self is quite strange and odd behaviour)

I received a parking ticket through in the post for Serverhouse Ltd just before Xmas last year asking me to pay a £100.00 for parking in one of their car-parking spaces for less than 10 minutes ! (I have paid this fine now to my annoyance and dissatisfaction.) It is a real shame Serverhouse didn’t diplomatically speak with me to ask me to move my car if I was causing a problem.

This seems quite an aggressive type of behaviour from a neighbouring business and the fine of £100.00 is a totally disproportionate amount of money to ask.

So please be warned if you a passing salesman canvassing this business or an innocent member of the public who unwittingly parks in one of their spaces you will too might receive a fine in the post!

Be warned !‚Äč

Tw
Jan 27, 2015

Comments

• Tc
      28th of Jan, 2015

Thanks, that's good advice, I'll make sure I don't park on other peoples property, thus avoiding any chance of a fine.