Sergio Wurth/Real Estate Services / Stealing Money from Brokers

1 NY, Mexico Review updated:

This gentleman is a professional scam artist. He is originally from Spain and also has Swish nationality. He is bald, white man approx 5 foot 9 inches (1.70 mts) whoe wears glasses. He has arrest warrants in Spain, therefore when he goes and visits his family in Spain he goes in through Swiss Territory and then slowly finds his way into Spain.

He was in charge of the sales of a project in Mexico Cancun called La Amada. Stold all the money he could possibly take, meaning at least 200, 000 usd from brokers around the globe. He would promise them 4 to 6 per cent commisions for each buyer that they brought to the project and then when the company paid him he would not disburse money to the external brokers but instead would take it for personal use.

Obviously this man was not operating on his own. He had inside contacts in the development company. A man known by the name of Antonio Belles or Toni Belles was the man that would give him the commisions and probably take cuts out of every check he recieved. It is know that the moneys would be disbursed to him even before the sales had been completed.

There are many people that are very mad at this and this man is running and hiding at this time.

Careful this man Sergio Wurth was kicked out of this project like a dog at the beggining of this year and now he is looking for a new scam.

The company he formed Casas in Mexico is located in Florida and Mexico.

He is personally known to operate around the areas of Mexico DF, New York City and Miami Florida.

Sergio Wurth/Real Estate Services
Sergio Wurth/Real Estate Services

Comments

• Se
      24th of Oct, 2010

Some months ago a good friend told me about this page and I was so surprised about the content and the anonymity of the one who posted it that I didn't even consider to answer it. But in the end, as all we know, anything posted on the internet stays there forever. Here goes my opinion about all this nonsense, at least anyone who reads it will have a second opinion.

I have no Swiss nationality and no arrest warrants in Spain. I fly straight to Madrid airport every year without any kind of troubles at all.

Until August, 2008 I was the Chief Operating Officer of Casas in México, where I had a small package of shares. This company was one of the two main Brokers who represented one of the best Cancun's Real State Projects, La Amada. Out of many other responsabilities I was in charge of managing the relationship with all the other brokers around the world.

In August 2008 the project's owner decided to internalize the sales area. At that moment Casas in Mexico had a meeting with the project's owner and they even offered to us to become part of their structure, leading the sales department. We rejected that offer because we, as a company, were sure that the following years the world economic crisis would affect first of all to this kind of projects, as it has happen. And I, personally, wanted to get in a new business area on my own.

When I stepped down of Casas in Mexico there where just two broker's complaints. One came from a mexican broker who claimed an unsuitable sale's commission. We presented to the project's owner a letter of the client involved in that sale getting it straight. The other complaint came from a Miami's Broker who had made several sales with us and had a balance of 98, 000USD at that point. I, personally, paid him back 50, 000USD and told him to ask to the rest of the shareholders of Casas in Mexico to get the rest of the balance.

And that is all, as I said at the begining just nonsense.