Sergio Dixon / Unwanted sexual mail

1 210 COUNTY ROAD 4936Kempner, United States Review updated:

This one come from "Sergio Dixon" <dixonsergio@yahoo.com>

[I bought few sex toys;) come watch me play with them at www.hotkira.com]
["Sergio Dixon" <dixonsergio@yahoo.com>]
_________________________________________________________________

I am fed up with these low life individuals continuing to send this trash to my email and I want something done about it. I have spam turned on and it does NO GOOD WHAT-SO-EVER!!

Comments

• Je
      8th of Jul, 2008

I completely & totally agree with the above complaint! This garbage winds up listed in my inbox so often, ITIS SO COMPLETELY, TOTALLY, DISGUSTINGLY SICKENING!!!

• Na
      9th of Jul, 2008

I got one too, and its Domain verified!

On a side note, how come Yahoo doesn't have a FRAUD button, like they have a SPAM button?

• Bu
      10th of Jul, 2008

I get this crap every day along with lottery hoax and foreigners trying to send me money! I thought yahoo was suppose to block all but your saved addresses. I get about 2000 mails a day!!! Sorry, I'm ranting!

10th of Jul, 2008

I TOTALLY AGREE !!! A Stop must be put to all these SPAM emails that do nothing but clog the system. The ISP while having spam buttons to identify the culprits do nothing to put a stop to them !! If i had one penny for everyone i have recieved i would already be a millionaire just from that .

Time for the goverment and people who say they are providing a reliable service to something more than just lip service and hollow promises

20th of Nov, 2008

Hey I bought some sex toys...LOL!

31st of May, 2009

I get the same crap and if I hit the REPLY button and type in to stop sending me this ### all I get is a message that the mail is undeliverable because the user doesn't have an account, so how are they sending me this garbage if the e-mail they are supossed to be sending it from doesn't exist? I sure as hell am not going to click on the link.