Sergeants Gold 5 In One Flea Medicine / POISIONED MY 2 DOGS

1 Omaha, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-224-7387

I PURCHASED SERGEANTS GOLD 5 IN ONE FLEA MEDICINE ON SATURDAY 10/25/08. ON SUNDAY AT 12 NOON I GAVE MY 2 SMALL DOGS THE FLEA MEDICINE APPLYING AS DIRECTIONS STATED. WITHIN AN HOUR MY DOGS WERE RUNNING AROUND GOING CRAZY, DROOLING, BACK LEGS GIVING OUT, RUNNING ALL OVER ITCHING/BITING THEMSELVES. AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST BECAUSE THEY HAD SOMETHING DIFFERENT ON THEM, BUT ONCE THE WHINNING STARTED, I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG, SO I RAN TO THE COMPUTER AND LOOKED UP THE PRODUCT, AND TO MY AMAZEMENT SEEN ALL KINDS OF HORROR STORIES ABOUT THE PRODUCT. SO I IMMEDIATELY CALLED AN EMERGENCY VET, TOOK MY DOGS THERE AND AFTER $170.00 BILL WAS TOLD MY BOYS WERE POSIONED FROM THE GOLDS PRODUCT AND THAT THEY SEE THIS QUITE OFTEN, SOMETIMES WITH FATALITIES. WAS ALSO TOLD TO CONTACT MY VET FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING TO TAKE THEM THERE TO BE MONITORED. WHICH I DID AND THAT COST ME ANOTHER $167.00. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY NO ONE IS PULLING THIS PRODUCT FROM THE SHELVES. I HAVE NOW SPENT 2 COMPLETELY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS WITH MY DOGS WHINNING UNCONTROLLABLY UNABLE TO RELAX SIT STILL OR SLEEP, I FELT SO BAD FOR THEM.
I CONTACTED SERGEANTS AND THEY TOLD ME TO SEND ALL MY BILLS AND LEFT OVER PRODUCT TO THEM AND THEY WOULD GET BAK TO ME. TO ME THAT IS RIDICULOUS...I AM SO FURIOUS ABOUT THIS SITITIUATION AND ANYONE WHO HAS ANIMALS WILL KNOW WHERE I AM COMING FROM. I AM ALSO GOING TO CONTACT CHANNEL 2 NEWS OR ANY NEWS STATION WILLING TO INVESTIGATE THIS PROBLEM. PLEASE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW NOT TO PURCHASE ANY OVER THE COUNTER FLEA MEDS ESPECIALLY HARTZ & SERGEANTS.

Ma

Comments

Wi
  17th of Nov, 2008

Please, what is the antidote for this poison, please, please

Wi
  17th of Nov, 2008

11/17o8 5:20 pm
I bathed my boy/dog this aftyernoon and applied Sergents Gold, flea and tic squeeze on.He is 3 years old, wheighs 23 pounds, a Miniture Schnauzer.With the loss of my wife he is all I have.Please if anyone knows, what is the antidote dfor this poison. He is whimpering and trying to bite his back where the Sergents Gold flea and tick med is applied

De
  28th of Apr, 2009

I had the same expierence with my dogs and the gold flea spot on. The exact same symptoms as the the 1st poster!! I almost ran to the vet too. it did subside the next day but, it was pretty scary when it happened.