serdang hospital malaysia / long waiting and poor service

1 Malaysia Review updated:

Long waiting time from 12pm to 8pm, not follow sequence number, 8 hours waiting time, asking staff why patient come later but serve first, and reply dont know.

Ab
Apr 19, 2013

Comments

• Al
      8th of Dec, 2015

I came this morning at 8am. Gave blood and registered at urology for regular followup. My number is 3060. The corrent number is 3037. It is 4pm. I don't understand. I asked the nurse, she said she too dont understand.
    Can you help us please
    V. Alagappan

• Lo
      26th of Jul, 2016

Hi, i would suggest you all to visit the nearest hospital for you all to avoid all this problems. So, please visit this link to get the list and the infoprmations of the hospitals around the Malaysia. http://www.lookp.com/malaysia/hospital?utm_medium=personal+blog&utm_source=complaint+board&utm_campaign=hospital

• Iv
      31st of May, 2018

Bad actitiued, the manner that the nurses are so bad. They don't even respect the paition. Lastly the security gaurd that makes me angry the most. I went out with their tag, and suddenly she shout at me and scold me badly. Can't just inform me in a polite manner? Hope that the works will be more respective to other. Respect others Please .