Septic RXemedy / Billing Harsement

United States, Florida, Boynton Beach Review updated:
FBK Products, LLC
Boynton Beach
Phone: 18004781767
My first contact with FBK Products, LLC occurred when their attempted spam mail broke into my MSN Messenger Service mid year of 2oo5. I had my MSN Messenger Service set to delete any email sent to it that was not listed in my address book with a check mark on MOST SECURE SETTING. How this email go into my in box I will never know. Decided to contact this company as they made a claim that Septic RXemedy would keep a septic system clean and probably eliminate need for septic cleaning and pump out. "Sounded good" so I ordered one container of 60 Solupacks, enough for 60 months of treatment. Received the package and a billing statement of a total of $189.00 with four monthly payments of $47.25 due each 30 days thereafter until paid in full. I paid the first payment of 47.25 with a check in July, 2005 and made 3 more consecutive monthly payments of $47.25 by check, from the same bank account with the final payment being paid prior to the end of October, 2005.

This company claims I still owe $94.50 and I simply do not owe any amount what so ever. Our phone is being called every other week by this company and my wife and I are getting disgusted with these calls. Sincerely Gene Still

Comments may be posted in my guest book at http://www.wtv-zone.com/pegleggene/index.html or Google: Gene and Lois Gallery and click I Feel Lucky or use the listed email address or snail mail address on this page.

Septic RXemedy

A  23rd of Mar, 2009 by
I just received a call today 3/23/09 stating I had not paid for this product. I apparently bought the product 4 years ago in 2005. I still have the product, but never used it. Guy claimed to have made several phone calls and sent out multiple bills. I have not received any bills and refused to pay over the phone. Glad I did my research. The guy, tried to claim that I would be getting sued and it would cost me $1, 500. What a load of bull.