Sephorarudeness

D Review updated:

I was shopping at was one of my favorite stores Sephora, (past tense) and Angela ( she called herself the manager) was so rude to her co workers, that I said to myself if the Manager treats her employees like this in front of the customers what does she do behind close doors. She needs to go back to some management training now. really I can go to Macy's and purchase same items without the rudeness.

• I
      Jul 11, 2012

WELL, you shouldn't have used the word "[censored]ed" in the first place. You started off on the wrong foot by using it because it automatically made you a customer of "that kind." IF you ever worked in retail, you should know that it's not easy. After saying that it messed up your skin, you could have simply asked for a help on a better product. I would've given you a blank stare, too. I'm just saying.

• J
      Aug 12, 2015

Well just sayin', obviously you shouldn't be in customer service either if you react that way, or feel the need to surround your opinions with "just sayin'". She wasn't insulting or putting anyone down or complaining, she just was minorly upset because an expensive product didn't work and she wanted to return it. Not your concern in what way she asks it, even if it was rude (which it wasn't, if you get your panties in a bunch over one swear word, then you should never leave your house or turn on a tv again)