seoexpertsindia.com / Don't deal with them – no money back

1 India Review updated:

Our company ordered some SEO work on our company’s website from www.seoexpertsindia.com. We paid them money and they started to tell that it was too small price and they wanted to get more money, so after that we cancelled the order and told to provide money back. These ### fooled us and they didn’t return money, as well as they stopped to communicate with us. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Fi
Sep 29, 2014

More seoexpertsindia.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ro
      Feb 06, 2015

On the contrary, I have been associated with SeoexpertsIndia.com for over an year now & they have provided me great results in the fields of internet marketing. Initially i was unsure whether to run an SEO or a PPC campaign for my website but considering my budget they offered me a very cost-effective solution. I would personally recommend anyone who is in need of any internet marketing services to SEOexpertsIndia.

Feb 12, 2015

Well, SEOexpertsindia to me is a one stop solution for all my SEO needs & requirements. They have been very direct & decisive in their approach towards a SEO campaign for my website. The whole process is very open, the best part is they have a 24hr turnaround time to respond to any query generated. Its been over 6 months now since i have been associated with SEOexpertsIndia. I must say if you need SEO optimzation done for your website SEOexpertsindia is the right place.

Feb 19, 2015

Initially i was not open to the idea of outsourcing my SEO work to SeoexpertsIndia.com but looking at there work methodology & structured approach convinced me otherwise. I have been in partnership with them over an year now & it has been a very fruitful experience.