Sentosa Island Singapore / Avoid crowded Sentosa Island Singapore

1 Singapore Review updated:

Our family went to Singapore last Feb 2009. We paid Sg $3 for monorail, and Sg $36 plus Sg $12 to see the shows inside Sentosa (http://www.sentosa.com.sg/). There was a long line and we mixed with too many people that look herded. I could see there was a lack of transportation facilities The waiting time was too long. It was warm (Singapore weather). There was not even a fan or mist to make us cool. The long one line suddenly became 8 at the end under the supervision of the Sentosa authorities. Then this 8 columns of people rushed to a narrow door as the monorail arrives. There were shoving and pushing I almost had a pushing bout with another passenger. It was like the movie 2012, thus the title. To make it worse the air was smelly. The shows inside Sentosa were soso, that we did not finish all the shows. For example in the butterfly farm I saw only 2 species. The beautiful species are taxidermied. The nice birds are commercialized for picture taking. And the worst part, there are human waste in the rest rooms.In going out, the long line of people is repeated. There were again shoving, pushing, and foul smell. I would not recommend you to go to Sentosa. The picture speaks for itself.

Sentosa Island Singapore

Dg

Comments

• Dg
      26th of Nov, 2010

Another pic showing smelly crowd. I dont want to go back there.