sensible help.com / billing/bank fees

Phone: 267-417-0230

Checking to see if I have an active account with sensible help.com after being on adult website. Want to close account, get refund and bank fees. Called [protected]. Told to call customer service number. Visa card number [protected] Exploration Date 2/2011.Name on card William R.Fields. Used yahoo email. wfields63@yahoo.com Thank you for your time and attention on this matter.
Signed,

Sarasota
    Florida
    Phone: 941-921-9464
    sensiblehelp.com

Unauthorized charges on a credit card for $ 35.66 from sensible help.com dont know what its for and I WANT IT STOPPED

MARTY

28th of Oct, 2008

I am having the same problem- I have had at least three charges of 29.95 and others of .90 -

What is this company and how are they able to do this?

• Ia
      5th of Nov, 2008

can you please cancel my membership to your sites that have show up on my card statement.

i was one join them but would like close them as i do not use them and could comfire via email they have beem close thank you very much.

Regards Ian Ried

master card number 5434 2987 0640 1259

• Da
      18th of Nov, 2008

who is this and why are you taking unautherized money out of my account i dont even know who you are i will be contacting the police

• La
      21st of Nov, 2008

Again i have been charged£22.29 for something i know nothing about.If the money is not returnrd to me i will endeavour to contact the Police for fraud.
    I look forward to your response
    Mr Laurie Doutre

• La
      21st of Nov, 2008

This time it is with Sensible-HLP.COM
    Mr Laurie Doutre

• Su
      21st of Nov, 2008
    sensible help.com - they took my money
    sensiblehelp.com
    Florida

They charged me $60.00 on my credit card that I never gave them, , , , this is fraud and I will call 60 minutes if I do not get my money back!!!

• Da
      5th of Dec, 2008
    sensible help.com - unauthorised illing
    Melbourne Metro Area
    Victoria
    Australia

Sensible help.com debited me on 28/10, then they changed their name to trim help.com and billed me again on 24/11.

Seems to be a trend we are all getting ripped off!

• Ka