sensible help.com / billing/bank fees

Phone: 267-417-0230

Checking to see if I have an active account with sensible help.com after being on adult website. Want to close account, get refund and bank fees. Called [protected]. Told to call customer service number. Visa card number [protected] Exploration Date 2/2011.Name on card William R.Fields. Used yahoo email. wfields63@yahoo.com Thank you for your time and attention on this matter.
Signed,
William R.Fields

Comments

Ma
  27th of Oct, 2008
sensible help.com - unauthorized charge
5913 richard pl
Sarasota
Florida
Phone: 941-921-9464
sensiblehelp.com

Unauthorized charges on a credit card for $ 35.66 from sensible help.com dont know what its for and I WANT IT STOPPED

MARTY

Ch
  28th of Oct, 2008

I am having the same problem- I have had at least three charges of 29.95 and others of .90 -

What is this company and how are they able to do this?

Ia
  5th of Nov, 2008

can you please cancel my membership to your sites that have show up on my card statement.

i was one join them but would like close them as i do not use them and could comfire via email they have beem close thank you very much.

Regards Ian Ried

master card number 5434 2987 0640 1259

Da
  18th of Nov, 2008

who is this and why are you taking unautherized money out of my account i dont even know who you are i will be contacting the police

La
  21st of Nov, 2008

Again i have been charged£22.29 for something i know nothing about.If the money is not returnrd to me i will endeavour to contact the Police for fraud.
I look forward to your response
Mr Laurie Doutre

La
  21st of Nov, 2008

This time it is with Sensible-HLP.COM
Mr Laurie Doutre

Su
  21st of Nov, 2008
sensible help.com - they took my money
sensiblehelp.com
Florida

They charged me $60.00 on my credit card that I never gave them, , , , this is fraud and I will call 60 minutes if I do not get my money back!!!

Da
  5th of Dec, 2008
sensible help.com - unauthorised illing
Melbourne Metro Area
Victoria
Australia

Sensible help.com debited me on 28/10, then they changed their name to trim help.com and billed me again on 24/11.

Seems to be a trend we are all getting ripped off!

Ka