Seneca Smokeshop / Non-delivery and no refund

1 NY, United States Review updated:

After reading their website that said they guarantee delivery in 2-3 weeks, I ordered 4 cartons of cigerattes. My money was deducted from my account on 11/9/2010. I counted 21 business days from that date. When the cigerattes didn't arrive on that date, I contacted the company. They said, "O they should have been delivered by now." I continued to wait for my shipment. On December 21, 2010 I contacted the company to cancel my order, and have them refund my money. They told me it would take 5-7 business days. I contacted them on December 28, 2010, and asked where my refund was. They told me they received a lot of returns because they couldn't deliver to one state. I informed that that if my money wasn't refunded by today, that I was goning to register a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center www.IC3.org. I"m still waiting for my refund.

More Seneca Smokeshop Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      29th of Dec, 2010

I am in contact with the current courier for Seneca Smoke Shop. Because of the Pact Act that was recently put into effect there have been issues in locating and maintaning a reliable delivery service for the cigarettes. I too ordered and paid for my cigarettes well over a month ago, but I was told up front that it could take up to six weeks - which I will agree seems a little ridiculous, but my order is due to be delivered early next week. I sent an email to the delivery service about 1-1/2 hours ago and have already received a phone call and a follow up email from them. Seneca Smoke has been a great company to do business with in the past and I will continue being a loyal customer and work with them through the shipping problems. Hopefully this courier will be "the one." Shirley F. - Ohio

• Do
      29th of Dec, 2010

In response to my earlier post (non-delivery, no refund), the money was credited to my account today 12/29/10.

24th of Jan, 2011

Truth of the matter is the State of NY is to allow this company to do business by a Federal Court order, pending a law suit filed that New York refuses to allow Seneca to transport cigarettes in the USA with out a state stamp to other Native American terrorites even. Then the State is now charging anyone with their cigarettes forcing no one to support their right to sell cigaretes in the USA. Basically Seneca is not allowed off the reservation with non stamped cigarettes. If they are caught with these cigarettes in USA, they are robbed of their merchantise and a delivery service charged with trafficking cigarettes. New York State will stop at nothing to force customers to pay taxes. If they have to hire police to get people to buy at tax collecting stores, they are willing to do that.

24th of Jan, 2011

My other opinion is this company filed a suit in Federal Court, but didn't file for extending the USPS delivery, so it was denied to them. They have little idea what they are even doing. Don't expect them to win anything. All they are doing is trying to hold on to the major sale product of their store. This is just another business going down. At this point they shouldn't even have their website up with cigarette sales.

• Ri
      31st of Jan, 2011

I myself have been a loyal customer to Seneca for a few years now, I recently ordered 12 cartons from them, which 6 of them are stale. No one on the phone would help me nor give me a number to a higher up. Im wondering if anyone has a number to someone I can speak with about this. I entrust them with MY HARD EARNED money and they refuse to help me! PLEASE HELP!