SENDMEMOBILE / Mobile SCAM

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Charged 9.99 every month via Sprint phone. Sprint did not refund anything. Sprint wanted me contact this number. Luckily the SPRINT agent was able to stop this charge. No luck in getting any refund for amount charged already.

Comments

• Tm
      22nd of Feb, 2009

I was on a job search filling out information, and I clicked (next) at bottom of the page. The next page came up asking more info, so I filled it out . As I got to the bottom of the page I noticed $9.98 a month. So I started reading the paragraph and I signed up for sendmemobile. I immediately called their number and canceled. If you ask me that's a lousy way to get customers. It is a good way PO people . Tmack11

• Wi
      3rd of May, 2010
    SENDMEMOBILE - Unauthorized Subscription
    Sendmemobile.com
    sendmemobile.com

On April 23rd, I received an unauthorized text message to my cell phone from sendmemobile to automatically renew my subscription for celeb gossip. I have never subscribed to this service in the past, and immediately sent a text back "stop" as requested to cancel the service. I did receive another text stating that the subscription has been canceled. However, when I received my Verizon statement there was a $9.99 charge. When I called Verizon they told me who the charge was from. They also put a stop on all future premium text services. However they did not credit my account. When I did a Google search of the company, the phone number they provide on their site has a message that there is no voice service available on that number. I did send them a text requesting a credit on my bill. Good luck. Check with your service providers to make sure scam artists such as this cannot get to you. William Even

4th of May, 2010

If you call the SendMe Mobile hot-line at 877-373-6363 or email to help@sendmemobile.com they will process a refund for you if you inadvertently signed up. Be sure to reference the mobile phone number in question.

• Jb
      5th of Aug, 2010
    SENDMEMOBILE - unauthorized
    New Jersey

I was filling a form out for information for a job and they asked for my cell phone number. Without thinking I gave it to them and within 60 seconds I was receiving unwanted texts from sendmemobile.com . I have followed the instructions for stopping the texts but they keep sending them and will be charging me $9.99 a month. I need help to stop it.