Sendit.ComSendit did not send in arrived time

1 Review updated:

3 Weeks ago i'd order Woltk from sendit. In next days i got a mail begins with "your order shipped..." and after days id crious about my order and when i ask them about my order status they said me "sorry we did not sent it yet" yeah they said even of i got a mail "your order shipped.." And today is 21. day after my order and OFC they charged what they want in my Credit Card. I asked them thousand times about a refund but they did not even reply my messages. i can sendshow you all details about my shipping. So folks, if you need something urgently and you want a have reliablespeedy costumer service, you should KEEP AWAY from Sendit.com.

Comments

Mar 10, 2009

i totally agree with you.

i'm a first time customer with them and totally unsatisfied with 2 orders. first order (21.feb.2017), received an email saying it was shipped (23.feb.2017), and since it's international, it takes 10 days to reach (while my 1000s of orders from UK took max of 8 days due to public holidays). so on the 10th day, i didn't receive anything. i contacted them, and they asked me to wait till 30 days of my order, then they'll investigate on the matter! WT[censored] now it's 15 days still nothing.! they don't want to even provide me with a tracking number where i can at least give it to my local P.O and see if my items arrived/arriving any time soon!

those orders were suppose to be birthday gifts, they just stupidly ruined it.

never again from SENDIT.COM

• Pr
      Dec 01, 2010
    Sendit.Com - Avoid like the plague
    Sendit.com
    sendit.com

Ladies and Gentlemen, pray silence please...I give you sendit.com, where goods that are advertised at prices that are liable to change at any time. The terms and conditions on this god-awful website ensure that if you place an order at a stated price, they can cancel it at any time as (and I quote): "Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time."

So, you place an "order" but it's not actually an order at all - it's an offer to purchase the goods on the website. But, hold on, I'm not offering, I'm ordering. You don't walk into a shop, see a price, head up to the counter with the item and "offer" to pay the advertised price do you?!

Sendit.com, and their sister website TheHut.com manage to cover for their sheer incompetency as retailers by listing the above disclaimer on their website. I ordered goods at an advertised price on thehut.com and was then sent an email two hours later saying my "order" (or offer, if you will) had been cancelled because their was no stock left at the "promotional price". When I called them, they said their has been a pricing error and they were entitled to withdraw the "order" under their terms and conditions - this means that they not only mislead me by advertising goods at a price, they also lied about the nature of the withdrawal by email.

Likewise, they take no responsibility should their website be hacked by another party by stating: “We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data provided by you when accessing or ordering from the Website”. So, if it’s not some dishonest soul in their company handing out your information, it’s not their fault.

Suffice to say, their advertised prices mean nothing - you are simply offering to buy goods from them; whether they choose to accept your offer is another matter?! I would advise shopping with companies who advertise goods at a price they intend to sell them at and, should you "order" something, actually oblige the order.

• Sl
      Jan 04, 2011

Is there anything I can do; having ordered and paid for a dvd in November, they sent the wrong thing, which I returned as within a week, but they still have not replaced the DVD, so owe me the money. I have emailed a dozen times and they never respond. Really livid, want to get money back AND make sure people know how rubbish they are..