Sem Budget Savers / Fraudulent charges

1 NY, United States Review updated:

This is a scam - my daughter made a purchase on-line and apparently was asked to join this savings program on a trial basis - she never said yes however they charged her account $29.95 for 5 months - When I contacted them they stated that they would send me paperwork to fill out in order to request a refund, I'm not holding my breath waiting for that. My daughter is a college student and unfortunately does not check her statement every month to look for fraudulent charges - this is a lesson learned for her. The contact number that was given to me by the bank was incorrect - I was able to get their customer service people by calling [protected] which I found by reading other complaints against them.

Th
Apr 2, 2013

More Sem Budget Savers Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Hu
      24th of Feb, 2011
    Sem Budget Savers - Money
    Nebraska

This company is charging my savings account of $29.95 a month. I have no clue who they are or how they are able to do this. I want to get my money back and stop all further charges, please.

• Br
      23rd of Mar, 2011
    Sem Budget Savers - Unauthorized auto withdrawal from bank account
    SEM Budget Savers

Made 3 auto withdrawals from my bank for a total of over $60 and causing my account to be overdrawn. I want the account credited and the fee for the overdraft put back into my account.

1st of Apr, 2011

this company as done the same thing to my banking accout and i want it to stop

• Se
      17th of Apr, 2011
    Sem Budget Savers - Unauthorized billing
    SEM Budget Savers

After doing my research I realize that I got dinged on this while buying a stupid Chris Angel magic kit on my credit card. They've been charging me $29.95 a month for something I never received any information about.

Go after these guys.

• Le
      22nd of Apr, 2011

u have charged my credit card with out reason Take care of this matter NOW IMMEDIATLY

• Je
      9th of May, 2011

Received a charge for $29.95 for nothing?? I called the 1-800-475-1942
    number and the charge will be refunded. We will see. I am still calling the bank and registering a FRAUD charge against SEM Budget Savers.

• Ba
      5th of Jun, 2011
    Sem Budget Savers - unauthorized charges
    program stop/ SEM budget savers

for 3 months this company has debited my account 29.95--unauthorized. I'm reporting the scam to my bank and ordering a new card. Posted the scam to my facebook---suggest that we all do...

• Kr
      10th of Dec, 2012

i am very upset this compant is going to give me a refund i did not know that they took it off my card if i dont get it i am calling the lawer my bank know they I WANT MY MONEY BACK

• Ni
      26th of Mar, 2013
    Sem Budget Savers - bILLING FOR SOMETHEN IM NOT GETTING
    Bad Axe
    Michigan

Im getting billed from you guys for 29.95 for what i dnt get anything from you guys and if i do please tell me what i am getting im getting really pist for getting billed for somethen im not getting

• Pe
      17th of Nov, 2015

i am getting charged for some thing i did not get and they want me to pay $35.00 dollors to cancel i am pissed please help