Sellyourlaptops. Co. UkStill waiting for my payment!

I think I got confused with the excellent reviews online for a website with a very similar name, sell-your-laptops. While the initial part of the process was very fast, I've not been waiting for over a month for my payment. I am so unhappy at the level of service this company has provided, but I have no way of contacting them directly- all they offer is an online form.

La
Mar 06, 2013

Comments

• La
      Aug 02, 2013

I have sent my samsung laptop to sellyourlaptops.co.uk and initially received an email saying it had been cleared and sent to accounts to instruct payment. I then called them 5 days later to be told it is with security check. This is clearly a scm and it seems I have lost a laptop woth #100's. Any advice?????

• Ww
      Jan 21, 2014

Use the contact us form and quote your reference number so we can check this has been sorted.

• Mi
      Mar 25, 2014

I have used that contact form numerous times over the last week and no luck so you guys are thieves and liars

• Ww
      Mar 26, 2014

i can not find anything under the user name you are using can you send me a reference number?

• Ho
      Aug 13, 2014

I have sent them my laptop, got emails saying its been received, checked, accepted and put through for payment. That is it. NO PAYMENT!!! Emailed them, just to be ignored. Talking to Trading Standards and Action Fraud to get this scam resolved.

• Ar
      Aug 20, 2014

Same thing has happened here-

We have e-mailed them multiple times, and he has had our laptop for 2-3 MONTHS now.
    Ignoring our e-mails. This is OUTRAGEOUS.

After reading all of this, I too have filed complaints with BBC Watchdog. I have not seen any money at all since I sent my laptop in. I just cannot believe this.

• Ar
      Aug 25, 2014

I still haven't received my payment either!!! WHERE IS IT?!