Sellyourlaptops. Co. UkI sent my laptop in January... and still waiting for the money

I sent my laptop in January... and still waiting for the money :( I sent dozen of email and they are simply not answering... How do you call something like that? I call it disgusting.

Br

Comments

• Cr
      Jul 13, 2012

We offer multiple ways for users to make sure they enter the correct specifications into the quote system so they get an accurate quote including links to show where we find the data, multiple choice options and a live chat facility during engineer working time so they can ask the people who will be checking their machine when it arrives, any information that may be required.

We understand that people's perception of their machine as a seller does not always match that of a purchaser. With this in mind we would advise our customers to think objectively and realistically about their machine. If it is discolored on the palm rest there is no chance it could be classed as excellent condition regardless if there is not a single scratch on the machine.

We only use our online quote system to re-quote the laptops and always put a description for the reason for the change. We then send this notification to the customer for them to decide if they wish to carry on with the quote or have their machine sent back to them at cost price to our selves of £11.95. This covers the box, packaging and 1st class recorded next day delivery of their machine back.

I find it hard to find any further ways we can help our customers.

sellyourlaptops admin
    www.sellyourlaptops.co.uk

• Rb
      Apr 27, 2014

Hi, so SYL, where's my money? Laptop was received, nothing changed regarding original quote. Laptop was processed and apparently payment was to be sent. Well, its a month later and now and no payment was ever made. This company just ignores all emails. I absolutely will not stop until either this company is bought to justice or I get my money back! All relevant crime agencies notified and BBC watchdog to look into this. Definitely not giving up on this one! Craig Mansley is the director.

RB