Sellmyvacation.com / False sales

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-407-253-1101

We contracted with them over a year ago. And was told that they could sell our time share with in 6 moths. Here it is a year and a half later I get a call from them telling me they have a buyer for my time share. The new buyers wants to split the closing cost. So I sent $220.00 To Joe beck who is suppose to be the Manager at this location. This was before christmas. I have talked to him twice since then and now he will not return any phone calls and I can not get anyone at this number. We have spent over $600.00 dolars with these people have not got nothing to show for it. I would not recomend using these people for nothing.

Comments

• So
      19th of Jul, 2010

If anyone has the number for sellmyvacation and was able to contact them in the last few weeks, please let me have their number. Joe Beck also made promises to me and atill waiting for sale after I paid listing and closing costs. Tried to contact them last week, numbers disconnected.But suddenly a Joe Peterson is contacting me now, voice sounding exactly the same and working for vacation timeshare sales...beware and becareful!!!