Sellitnowmotors.com / Guarantee Refund

1 1771 E. Flamingo Rd. Ste 106ALas Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

We posted our vehicle on their website. We were told that we would get our money back ($299) if it did not sell it. At the end of the 90 day guarantee, we were told that we did not fill out all of the appropriate paperwork. After many arguments with them, they extended the advertisement for 90 days with the same conditions as the original agreement. When will filled out the paperwork for the refund the second time we were told that we DID meet the requirements for a refund. We were sent a letter saying that we would receive a refund within 30-45 days. It has been 85 days. We have left 4 messages and received no return phone call, and 2 e-mails with no reply. The last time we tried to call they had a new name. "I Trust Motors." If they are run their business any way that Sellitnowmotors.com does, they are sure to be just as scandalous.

Ka

Comments

Do
  8th of Mar, 2009
Sellitnowmotors.com - Misrepresentation
Sell It Now Motors
1771 E. Flamingo Road. Ste. 106A
Las Vegas
Nevada
Phone: 1-866-369-3674
Sellitnowmotors.com

I too was taken by this company. They called me and solicetated thier company. I followed all rules and as of right now, still have not sold my vehicle. So much for the thousand hits every day and a sure sale within 45 to 60 days. I sent all the proper paperwork to them in a timely fashion, as required. I called weelky and kept getting put off. They finally stopped returning my calls. Now I can not even get through to leave a message. So, looks like I was dooped like so many other people. Looks like a class action suit is due here.

Co
  20th of Mar, 2009

I agree with you I was also taken and I am one of probably many that were also taken by this company it is a shame that we truly believed that this company was going to help us sell our car. These people should be ashamed for fooling hard working people like us and taking our money. I agree with you on your comment that it looks like a class action suit is due here.

Gg
  28th of Mar, 2009
Sellitnowmotors.com - Never return money even after we certified mail as requested for money back guarantee
sellitnowmotors.com
sellitnowmotors.com

This company called us and said they could sell our boat for a $299 fee. If they did not sell it within 90 days they would give us our money back as long as we sent them a certified letter and showing that the title was still in our name. We did so and even got a letter back from them saying we should recieve check within 4 to 6 weeks. NOT!

Email addresses: