SellersPortal.net / Terrible experience

United States Review updated:
SellersPortal.net - I also got ripped off by these guys.. you know all of their clothes is completely fake and overpriced. Unbelievable. How can these guys pull of the fraud that they do and get away with it? Looking into this whole corporation I can see that these guys are involved in much shadier things and seem to act like a bank themselves. Do NOT order any merchandise from this site or globalwholsaling.net

They are scam artists and ###, and of course this could have been avoided if they answered me for my refund. But ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR $$... THEY ARE NOT EVEN GOOD FAKES.
Va

Comments

Ry
  5th of Dec, 2008
I am the President of SellersPortal.net.

This guy is a fraud and has never purchased from us. He is joining several forums and leaving negative feedback on our websites.

If anyonw knows who he really is, as he is joining multiple sites with different names, please report him to us. There is a reward! Our legal department is now aware of him.

SellersPortal is not a bank. In fact we do hold money through an escrow account. Product is supplied by businesses who apply on our site, and before accepted are evaluated to see if their criteria fits that of our SAFE-BUYONLINE Program.

Money is held in escrow when a purchase is made until the buyer is 100% satisfied and logs into their account and accepts an order.

We hope we can earn your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us via email, phone or LiveHelp.

Thanks,

Ryan Austin, President.
Ma
  11th of Jan, 2010
i lost my $500 on this fraud scheme by this ryan guy. my husband is trying to get themoney refund from him but he is keep hiding, my husband is at home dad and i myself on disability and thats why we decided to invest some money in one of his MAKE MONEY FROM HOME scheme and ended up spending 500 dollars. these kind of ppl should be punished for taking money from innsocent victims like us.

martha & darren huksby