Sellerkey.com + Lightinthebox.com / use with caution!

Do not order any thing from especially seller key, everything is pirated material no originals, but copies it is illegal in florida and I think all over usa.. Be carefull... Fraud.

Comments

Se
  20th of Oct, 2008

I'll start with the good. Sellerkey ships their product relatively fast. Now for the bad. Their products are not always up to par. I purchased 3 Wii units with 20 games. All of the games were copies of actual games - illegally pirated games. 2 of the Wii units did not work properly. When I contacted customerservice, all I received was a form letter response stating that their products are good, but if I still needed a refund to contact them. I again contacted them, and received the same form letter response. It has been over a week, and I have been unable to get them to accept a return and offer a refund. I have contacted george, jack and the others and they have failed to respond. So, in short, they appear to be a legit dropshipper, but if your product is faulty they appear reluctant to accept returns and atleast in my case, have given me the runaround.

An
  20th of Oct, 2008

This shop provides devices with very bad quality.
The device I purchased stopped working after only 2 weeks of use.
I contacted their costumer service they refused my request to replace the product because it has been used for 2 weeks!
I would never buy from them again. And I’d rather spend a bit more to receive proper quality items and better customer service.
Be ware!

De
  21st of Oct, 2008

Lightinthebox are deceiptful and liars with poor customer service. They state FREE SHIPPING on bulk orders but they increase the price of each item for bulk orders by at least $10...they are misleading the customers by doing this. They have the WORST customer service I have ever encountered!! and I hope they go out of business as they are nothing but CON MEN!!

Kr
  21st of Oct, 2008

BEWARE!! BEWARE!! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!
junk site, i purchase something about 3 week ago and nothing . all the good reviews come from them, so dont trust . FAKE site .

Ni
  14th of Apr, 2009

i ordered a knee-length dress and received a full-length dress. plus it was supposed to arrive in 19 days, but it took 36 days, so it missed the only event that i needed my dress for. i sent a picture of the dress to their customer service email and they told me to send it back to china (at my own cost of course) for a full refund. two weeks later i contacted them asking where is my refund, they told me there is nothing wrong with the dress, saying it's knee-length that they can only give me 50% refund. NOTHING wrong with the dress?!? so my dress changed its length on its way to china?? and guess what, i never even got the 50% refund!! so i lost over $160 for nothing, i only got headaches! don't order anything from them unless you want to lose your money!

Wh
  2nd of Dec, 2009

They are a real nightmare. I order a PS3 from this company and the games was fake and the ps3 didnt work

I contact them and wanted to send the goods back, I finially send the goods back and I didnt get a refund

There is also lots of bad reports in this forum ; http://www.wholesaledropshippingforums.co.uk

Li
  15th of Jan, 2010

Dear wholesale123,

LightInTheBox.com would first like to take the time to apologize for the unpleasant experiences that you have had while shopping with us. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and comments, as we truly appreciate any opportunity to improve.

As there was no order number included in the complaint, would it be possible for you to provide more details? Please email contact@lightinthebox.com with your order number and contact information and we will begin the process of looking into your complaint.

Kind Regards,