Sell My Vacation / Scammed

Sell My Vacation, Inc.
1709-A Gornto Road, Suite 110
Phone: 888-371-3220
I was contacted in March 2008 by Bob Kizer who said he could sell my timeshare in Branson within 3 months. I paid $500 fee. I have yet to hear back from anyone. I do email about once a month and get phone messages back that they have shown the place but no one is buying. Big big mistake

More Sell My Vacation Complaints & Reviews

Plus Sell My Vacation - rip off [2]
Plus Sell My Vacation - SCAM [3]

D  26th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Sell My Vacation - www.sellmyvacation.com sold my Tennessee timeshare in four months. I got a great price for it. Debrp7
D  27th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I signed up with Sell My Vacation in August 2008 to sell my Flagship Timeshare in Atlantic City, NJ. Everyone was very helpful and considerate. I spoke with Joe Beck, Denise Miller and Debbie Pearl. It did take a little longer to sell. I'm sure it was due to the economy. However, in December 2008 they brought me an offer. Although it was a little under what I wanted, I accepted. They referred me to a closing company and everything was handled by mid January 2009. I would give these guys FOUR STARS.
A  5th of Jun, 2009 by
My name is john delvecchio i listed my timeshare 3
months ago.Sellmyvacation rented my timeshare the
first month i was with them.2 months later they sold my timeshare at vacation villias at fantasy world.They were very helpful and nice to work with.
I would recommend their service to anyone.
thanks john delvecchio.
D  2nd of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
sellmyvacation.com rented my timeshare in 2 months I am happy with their service
they do what they say they are going to do.My name is jason dixon from iowa.
A  2nd of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I sold my timeshare in 4 months with sellmyvacation.com I got a fair price for my condo
and I would let anyone know what a great job they did.I had listed with 3 other companies and I gave them a chance and I was very happy they sold my condo.
A  2nd of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
My name is josh vickors and I rented my timeshare with sellmyvacation.com
I had listed with 2 other companies and I am very happy with my rental check.
N  17th of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I signed up with Sell My Vacation to sell and rent my timeshare at Vacation Villas at Fantasy World in Kissimmee. It took two months to rent out my week and four months to sell the entire two bedroom suite. Sophie Phillips was my contact person. She did a great job. She contacted me with all offers and worked with several people to try to get them financed. Thank you. I will recommend you to my friends.

Kevin Olston
Valley Stream, NY
A  13th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I was contacted by Joe Beck in June 2008 and signed a contract to sell my timeshares. I paid for the ad and did not hear back from him until December 2008. At that time, he claimed that he had an offer for one of my timeshares. The interested party wanted me to pay closing costs of $300, which I agreed. Consequently, the timeshare never sold and I have YET to be reimbursed the $300. I have called 1-888-371-3220 NUMEROUS times and never talk to anyone. I always leave a voicemail and no one ever responds. Customer Service Manager Debbie Pearl answered an email, but was very vague - passing it off to the 'closing dept'. I just want my money back - they have no right to keep it. I have filed complaints with BBB, FTC and the Georgia Attorney General, Florida Attorney General and Texas Attorney General. I am glad that some of you have had success with this company, but they are theives and SCAM artists in my mind.

Nina Holland
A  26th of Jan, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I was contacted by sellmyvacation in Nov. 2009 to rent my vacation weeks with Wyndom for people going to the super bowl. Of course I paid them and I have not heard from them since. They always have a good story. It is really such a scam. They know we have these weeks that we have purchased under pressure and now we can't afford them. Why do I fall for these scams???? I am very up set with my self. Please take my advice and hang up on th ese people . I have a hard time believing the ones who write and say that they have had any luck at all. I lost 425.00. If I have notice from them in the next two weeks I will thankfully write an apology but I don't see that happening! L.Curtis Lafayette, In
N  2nd of Mar, 2010 by
My name is Carol Bussey. I listed my timeshare with sellmyvacation.com 3 months ago to sell and rent my Silverleaf Pinet Shores Resort. It took them 2 months to rent my timehare and 30 days later they had a buyer. The buyer bought my timeshare and the staff at sellmyvacation.com was most helpfull and friendly. I would recomend their service to anyone. As a timeshare owner I had listed with 3 other companies and never received a phone call from any of those companies.Sellmyvacation kept me up to date and was easy to work with.
N  23rd of Mar, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I was contacted by Mr. Joe Beck January 15, 2009 to pay $399.00 for them to sell my vacation in Vacation Villas at Fantasy World II which I did. Selling price was to be $18, 000 negotiable. Nothing further happened. On 5/13/09 I talked to a Denise in Customer Service and asked her to lower the price to $15, 000. Nothing further happened. On November 23/2009 I received a call from Joe Beck that he had a buyer for $19, 000 but they ask that I share the closing cost and do an immediate wire transfer of $260.00. Which I again did. Since that date I have made repeated phone calls nearly every week and never get an answer on his phone line. It's always, "Leave a number and I will call you right back!" Sometimes I get a call back and I get this, "I Promise", "I Promise", "I Promise" again and again, "Just give me a couple more days". I have asked that they lower the price as low as $15, 000 if that will help and he replied, "I will if it is needed." Finally on 3/10/10 he returned a call and said it will close within the week! Well, I am still waiting and it is now 3/23/10. I think one year and 3 months of waiting is a bit much with all these promises in between! Is he just a scam artist?
N  7th of Apr, 2010 by
this page is full of "sellmyvacation" people, its so obvious.

get real
N  25th of May, 2010 by
A  17th of Jun, 2010 by
I listed my timeshare with sell my vacation on August 2009, was contacted by Joe Beck a week later saying they have an interested buyer etc. Nothing happened after that. It will be a year in 2 months and still no sell or rental. I have made numerous phone calls to the company but with no luck. I paid them $800 to sell and rent my timeshare. I want my money back if they cannot sell or rent my timeshare. I have lost trust in any of these sell my time share people.

Something must be done about these people.
N  9th of Jul, 2010 by
I to have been ripped of by Joe Beck. he got $800 from me. I try to call the phone number that I was given and it is out of order. DO NOT use Sell my Vacation.
N  5th of Apr, 2011 by
I thought I was the only one who was scam by this person. Joe Beck, sounded so nice on the phone, promised to sell our timeshare within the 3 months. THis was in May of 2010. We heard from him one day said they had a buyer and needed help with the closing and I was to wire Transfer to this person right away $160.00 half of the closing. I didn't know any better. I just wanted my timeshare at Calypso Cay sold. I paid them $399.00 So a total lost of $459.00 and I have send Certified mail to there place and its been return. I just want my money back. I can't beleive all these people that they scam money out of including me. Never again, my Husband and I are going to keep our timeshare now, won't trust anyone else. Please don't use these people. Sell My Vacation, they just lie to you all the time. I sure hope they get caught by someone. Vivian.
N  2nd of Nov, 2011 by
Debbie Pearlgut is a complete scam artist. She sounds sweet as pie on the phone but will rip you to pieces money wise. Debrp7@aol.com is her email address so she is the one who made the comment up at top. She is an employee not a client. Also they will get you to sign up saying that you don't have to pay any additional fees so why are they having you all pay the closing costs!! Beware