Sell It Now Motors / Misrepresntation of Service and Refund raud

1 1771 East Famingo Road Ste102Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-847-8996

Complete ###-The only offers I got were "Nigerian Scam"; leaves me wondering if they are an accessory to these fraudulent offers. At present I have been unable to contact them for my 90 day guaranteed refund. When I call the contact numbers listed I am told "Expert Auto" has taken over their phone lines. I was given another contacct number [protected]-I am directed to voice mail, then unable to leave a message as their box is full. Within 3 days after requesting my refund I received a fraudulent check-"Nigerian Scam" with request to deposit and wire $4000 over my list price for shipping. The check was so obviously fake I never deposited it, contacted the FBI and the Better Business Bureau. There is definitely some connection to these events.
J. Block 2/7/2009

Comments

Ka
  11th of Feb, 2009

i couldnt find anyway to contact them
my number is (520)-406-8632
if anybody have any idea please let me know, my name is kareem

Rs
  12th of Feb, 2009

I am hoping that someone can get me any information on how to find these roaches that have scammed so many people out of their money. I have tried 3 times now (3rd time nothing) to get them to refund our 90 day refund. First 2 times I emailed them, now their phone isn't taking calls unless you are a system administrator, or the other line is a fax number and now the emails are undelieverable. I am furious. If anyone has any way of contacting them, please email the info at rschubert@directs.com.

Ro
  7th of Mar, 2009

I also sent in my 90 day money back refund. I hear nothing back from sell it now motors. I've tried to contact the agent I had and nothing. I too have been scamed out of my 90 day refund as well as others. I hope someone can find these fools and get them straight and pass the info on to us who have been taken for a ride. If anyone finds them I can be reached at rolandherc@yahoo.com

Ra
  11th of Mar, 2009
Sell It Now Motors - Money back guarentee
Sell it now motors
selllitnowmotors.com

I have tried to get my 90day back gaurentee if i didn't sell my car. It's been 7 months now and i still have not got a reply back. During my experience with sell it now motors i had someone send me a fake check from florida trying to buy my car. I went to the bank and they said it was a complete fraud.Also Now when i go to the webpage it doesnt even exist. What can i do?

Ve
  12th of May, 2009

This company messed up my life. I am only 20 yrs old and not very expiericed in selling cars. I posted my car in Sellitnowmotors.com and recieved 3 checks exceeding the amount of the asking price. I actually cashed that check and send $4000 dollars via western union to the supposeably shipper. The Bank contacts me to give them the money back becuase the check was fake. I was missing $6, 000 dollars from the cashed check. I used $2000 dollars for my school semester. So i only returned what i had and singed a loan for the rest. I had to drop out of school to be able to pay this money back. So now im working at a local gas station to come up with that money. If there is anyone that finds a call back number for sell it now motors please provide it to me. I would love to get my $200 dollars back right now. I really need that money. email me at ivega2005@gmail.com