Selig Law Group / Scam

1 ?, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-876-4442

The Selig Law Group (Ali Sina, Alan Amir Tabrizi, and Mehrdad <Mark> Ahmadi) took $2700 of my money to represent me in a modification to my mortgage with Countrywide. They did not even contact Countrywide or Bank of America. The Save My Home office is now closing. An email from them assuring me that the negotions were coming to a completion had a phone number of [protected]. These guys are real crooks!

Comments

• Sf
      Jun 20, 2009

Me too! I got scammed ty this group as well!

• Sf
      Jun 20, 2009

Total Crooks! Preying on people who are desperate to get out of their bad loans

• Nm
      Jun 25, 2009

If you are scammed by this loan modification company or any other you should contact your state attorney general's office immediately and also file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.

• Gn
      Jul 01, 2009

I got scamed and lost2000 plus. Cant get in touch with them, they did nothing.

Greg

410 locdel ct
    Chula Vista
    California
    Phone: 619-602-6786

they promised to modify my loan, they took my money and never did anything.

Jul 06, 2009

Did they contact your mortgage company? I am working with them too; they contacted my mortgage company and stopped the foreclosure, I got a letter from my mortgage company saying they had been contacted by save my home...but now I am trying to get back in touch with them to check progress; I am dialing 800 628 4570 and get a message saying voice box full Is this what happened to you and what should I do

• Ad
      Jul 13, 2009

Yes, They made a fraud on me too The Selig group (kyle) took $2500 of my money to represent me in a modification to my mortgage with American Home Mortgage serv (AMHS). They contact contacted my loan company, but they did not provide the required documentation even though I provided more than twice. I went to woodland (ventura Blvd) where The Save My Home office suppose to be located but I found out the they've moved out already. due to this my loan modification has been denied. I have tried to contact them without any result. If anyone knows anything or so please to inform in this page.

Adolfo V

Jul 14, 2009

I am in the middle of this stuff myself, how can these people get away with doing this to people bill cochran in largo fl.

• Fo
      Jul 17, 2009

On March 10, 2009 My wife received a call from representative Jermy Mayhew, He told my wife that he was
    calling on behalf of our countrywide loan. He said that the modification program could reduce our monthly
    payment almost an half.So we sent him the documents along with a $2500 check. Later we found out this
    Company Save My Home has no affiliation with countrywide mortgage.When I called Jeremy mayhew he would
    not return my calls. I went to the Woodland Hills office whitch was pretty shabby.Rip-off agent Allen told me
    that Jeremy Mayhew had joined the Army" I filed a Police report with The Los Angeles Department.A Detective
    told me that these lying ### are operating in California, New York and Texas.I hope some day the victims
    of these thieves will get some justice.These horrible Monsters should be put out of business.

Forrest

Jul 21, 2009

I have been trying to get in touch with them for a month. The phone number 800 628 4570 is always full. I even emailed them, with no response. They also took my money $1000.00. They were supposed to be working with my mortgage company, AHMSI, now I might lose my house because of them. I hope they get caught and put in jail.

Ponce

• Ta
      Jul 27, 2009

I am in total shock right now!! I just read over Forrest Holifield's complaint and the exact same situation happened to me and my fiance working with Jeremy! We were told the same "story" about him going to the military (bs). We started out with AFG then aparently Save My Home took over the Companies Modifications. Then with out us knowing Selig Law Group took over Save My Home. Our modification through Jeremy was going on for 5 months. After 2 months...no returned phone calls.. No paperwork received as promised...Countrywide had no idea we were going through a modification..etc. We contacted Save My home demading our refund of $1500 out of the $2000 we paid. ($500) for processing fee per the paperwork we have. They said that we could not get a refund. We went on the BBB site and filed a complaint. Their response was...We would need to contact our bank and dispute the CREDIT CARD charges and that AFG/Save my Home will not dispute a $1000 refund. Go figure we paid by CHECK!!! We responded to them regarding the CHECK payment and still no response to this day!! What can we do about this?? This is happening to too many people by the same company!!!

- Tami

• Br
      Aug 07, 2009

Save my Home, Selig Law Group and Hawthorne Capital are all one big outfit that is scamming thousands of people. The owner of Hawthorne (Frederick Tropeano) is a convicted felon that was incarcerated for years. His girlfriend is Krista Selig.

Stay away from this group. You will find yourself in a no win situation.

Brian

Aug 10, 2009
    Selig Law Group - Failure to perform on Loan Modification
    Selig Law Group
    California

Promised to aid in Loan Modification did not do anything. Annie & Deane Woodland Hills Office. More then $ 5, 000 paid for 2 properties they promised the world. Now the office is closed and you're referred to a 1800#, asking to leave your information and there will call you back. For all of those affected as there are many file a complaint with the Attorney General, & District Attorney, & Ethics Board. I will get my money BACK... I will not be taken advantage of... FIGHT BACK don't this this lying down from this unethical Law Group.. All affected victims lets unite and show our stregenth.. Piss off at being taken advance of. I will get my MONEY back!!!

• Gr
      Aug 14, 2009

In a press release from the owner of Hawthorne Captial Corp it states thet the company has no relationship with the owner of The Selig Law group or save my home, in addition the company is a mortgage lender and does not provide loan modification services. The information posted is inaccurate and is believed to be posted by a disgruntled employee who has nothing better to do.

Sep 05, 2009

my name is bill cochran and i have been trying to contact these people every day for a couple of months. How do you contact someone that doesnt want to be contacted. Someone out there really needs to help us out . We were just trying to get our feet back on the ground only to get them knocked out from under us. please help. my e-mail is [protected]@hotmail.com please feel free to contact me thank you

• Ad
      Sep 07, 2009

It is true, I have tried to contact them but without any satisfactory result. infact, my first contact was with save my home, but The selig law group endorse my checks I paid for it, what it means they both had any kind of connection. I personally do not try to Defame nobody but it is what it is, if someone feels defamed "The selig law group" or whoever i invite him to contact me or let me now how I can contact him. I can be reach at [protected]@verizon.net
    Thanks

• Wh
      Sep 08, 2009

We were defamed for $2, 100.00, and I even have the reciept from Selig Law Group whom processed our payment. I do not know how Selig Law can post a message above like they did. Desperate people doing desperate things. Just give me back my $2, 100.00, that has be taken from us. You do not know how much greif you have caused us, and our family!

• Bu
      Sep 15, 2009

I have the same problem! phone is disconnected, no return e-mails! Tony Cano in the past strung me along saying "they are working on it". I serched for their web page and it is gone too! This is a TOTAl scam. I paid them back in April and Tony said the process would take two months. Here we are in September and nothing has ever happened. Thank god I paid by Credit card. I just called to dispute the charge and I am reporting them to them to the state for freud.

• Bu
      Sep 15, 2009

Salig law group you can not say you have nothing to do with this! Payments were made to you!!! shame on you for stealing money from struggling families!

• Sc
      Sep 29, 2009

They did the same thing to me. They charged me $2000.00 for a loan modification that never happened...
    They changed the address 4 times in 10 months.

• Hg
      Jan 13, 2010

Krista Selig is total scam artist/attorney/fraud ! They took my money and now they have the nerve to say that they are not responsible? Well Mr. Selig I will not give up I will make sure you loose your law license once in for all! Just wait I am comming for you!Scam artists beware!!!

• Rh
      Apr 10, 2010

I have been scammed by Hawthorne Capital/Hawthorne Abstract in that they did not pay off my original mortgage so I am still getting mortgage due bills from the new bank as well as the old one. Who do I contact to get this taken care of????

• Ed
      Jun 06, 2010
    Selig Law Group - SaveMy Home Today
    Selig Law Group
    New York

The Selig Law Group (Ali Sina, Alan Amir Tabrizi, and Mehrdad Ahmadi) took $232, 000.00 of my money . They did not even contact GMAC or Chase bank . The Save My Home is now closing. These guys are real crooks!Total Crooks! Preying on people who are desperate to get out of their bad loans.I got scamed and lost304, 000.00 plus. Cant get in touch with them, they did nothing.

• Do
      Jul 30, 2010

Hawthorne Capital exeutives were arrested for theft and fraud. Fred "The Don" Tropeano refinanced homeowners loans and never paid off the original mortgage, instead keeping the money to sustain his lifestyle of luxury cars, mansions, women.

I wonder if Krista Selig is the atty that Fred is charged with stealing the identity of???? I bet the house she is!!!

Group of scammers through and through. Enjoy your new residence Fred!!!

• Nj
      Aug 05, 2010

Krista, you are a big girl and you knew what was going on, I am sure. How dare you come on this "board" and prop yourself up as a legit and heartfelt person. Shame on your for taking these steps. You had some involvement with a loan modidication company and now we find out that somehow you are involved in the downfall of Hawthorne. I am disgraced everyday to see a story like this in the news. All I can say is that why should we think of people's families when you certainly did not while breaking the law. I hope you all get what you deserve, and I hope that is life behind bars for all the evil you have brought into this world.

• Re
      Aug 06, 2010

HAHAHA, Do you start every comment with "first and foremost " or is that just your usual way of starting a thread when you have guilt??

You knew exactly what was going on! You were paid by Don Tropeano for your crooked [censor] at Hawthorne. You claim to be a victim?? BOO HOO. You werent a victim when you were getting paid!!! When you stole money from desperate homeowners were you a victim?? Let me see if I get this right... Don and Hawthorne stole your identity making you a victim. All these loan modification idiots used your name and bank accounts to steal money from homeowners making you a victim again?? You have 200 complaints against your name and you are THE VICTIM??? Are you serious or just [censor]ed???

Yes, peoples families read this "board" and whatever your family reads is true and you can thank yourself for it. No one told you to jump in the sack with criminals! I am sure you will convince them all that you are the victim and its all lies on the internet!! Don is still trying to convince himself that he is a CEO and businessman, when he is nothing more than a crook and thug low life that will spend the next 10 years eating baloney sandwiches! Maybe you will get to join him and eat them with him by candlelight!! You have alot of nerve coming on this "board" crying victim. Your a lawyer, you mean to tell me all these paople pulled a fast one on you?? If thats the case, you may want to consider a new line of work because your skills as a lawyer are lacking quite a bit brains!

Sep 16, 2010

fred tropeano is an [censor]!! he has been doing [censor] like this all his life. i should know im his cusin. i hope he gets raped every day in jail, him and his father. uncle VAN, [censor]s yous, hope yous rot in prision!!!

• Ta
      Oct 21, 2010

I just wanted to say that Me and my family lost our home because of this group, when they first contacted us we were not even behind on our payments. I have 4 little girls that do not have the home we worked so hard for, no more swimming pool, no more basketball court, no more cats (when you rent you can't have animals) . Our lives have been devastated by this group!!! They lie so much and do not answer there phone. Now that the dust has settled with us I am looking into action with them!!! does anyone know of any class action lawsuits. I want to pursue action, please let me know if anyone has any ideas of where I need to start! Oh and by the way Krista Selig I have no problem leaving my name!!! hope to see you soon!!!

• Tr
      Nov 26, 2010

I was taken for 2, 200 dollars and lost my home because of this company and I have lived in my home for 22yr's now i have to rent. these people need do be in jail for what they have done
    to me and other family's. Trina Blanchard Montague, cal

Dec 01, 2010

hey great news, vinny tropeano is out on bail. he has a nice warn condo to go to. his jerkoff son is still in jail, but his wife is still living in her house in n.j..there having a coming out of jail party for vin at the end of this month. i just want to say to his jerkoff SONS i hope yous get cancer from your balls to your big [censor]ing lips!!!

Dec 01, 2010

if you need info contact elvisisbackinstatenisland..

Dec 01, 2010

i hope i can come to the party. [censor]esss!!!

Dec 01, 2010

there going to get you vin, sleep well!!!

• Jl
      Dec 02, 2010

hey elvisbackinstatenisland I heard you lost your job ..catching cum in your mouth for a living guess that industry is laying off too huh? [censor]ing sword swallower you have nothing better to do then talk [censor] on the internet. you cant even get that right.

Dec 08, 2010

well cockSUCKER from longisland, to bad i just got it like that. I THINK YOUR MOTHER & WIFE ARE THE [censor] SUCKERS.

Dec 08, 2010

i cant help you short longisland guys out, you know pimp out your wifes [censor] your own mothers, and know [censor], the only thing that got laid off, was my [censor] off your mothers [censor]!!! got to go my cup of JOE IS WAITING...

• Jl
      Dec 22, 2010

hey cum guzzler you need to take it easy on all the [censor] ur taking in your eye. the loads in your [censor] and mouth are affecting your judgment. If you stop drinking cum and get a life then maybe things will turn around for you. you are such a homo or slob you have so many dicks going through your [censor] I heard guys are double parking their [censor] on your [censor] just to wait their turn..whats up with that? just take it easy cum breath..you [censor]ing sword swallowing ball eating [censor].

Jun 28, 2011

GOOD NEWS KRISTA AND FRIENDS GOT INDICTED

• Gi
      Oct 08, 2011

KRISTA, FROM THE SELIG LAW GROUP, SHE IS A DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING, IF SHE CAN BE CALLED HUMAN, SHE IS ONE UGLY CHICK!! SHE SCAMED MY INLAWS OUT OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND I HOPE SHE ROTS AWAY IN PRISON.MAYBE SOME OF THE WOMEN WILL LIKE YOU THERE! I CANT SEE ANY MAN IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE AS HIDEOUS AS YOU. SO BON VOYAGE!!! PS...DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG OF A SENTENCE THEY RECIEVED AND WHEN ARE THEY GOING AWAY!!!