selfhelpffcoo of oo / Did not order this product knowingly

1 OR, United States Review updated:

This was something that was attached to a Acaiberri Diet supplement. It was access to their web site. I did not realize that I was automatically signed up for this extra service of a self help website for $29.95 a month! They did agree to cancel my subscription but were not willing to refund any of the money I had already shelled out. What a rip off! When I called my credit card company they said they were well aware of this company.

Tg

Comments

• Ka
      7th of Mar, 2009
    selfhelpffcoo of oo - product not orderred
    selfhelpffcoo
    Illinois

I ordered one sample of
    acai Berry pills. I have been charged $29.00 for further services I did not request

• Sh
      31st of Mar, 2009

I did NOT authorize money to be taken out of my account EVERY month 39.95...Today is 3/31/09...if thats happens again I will retain a attorney...I DID NOT order this product! I want reimbursment for all my money...

Shannonlynn36@yahoo.com

• Pe
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I did not order this product either but I was billed for $39.95 on my credit card statement... What can I do about this ? It is a sham and I want my MONEY back!!! crabtreepeggy@aol.com

• Pe
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I agree would like to know who to get in touch with to do something about this sham!!!