selfhelpffcom800 / scam

1 NV, United States Review updated:

I had ordered some sample from DRI*Bromalite and 22ACAI. It turned out that they wanted some monthly shipment program. I had canceled it but they started billing me without sending anything. beside being scammers they also have some other associated company which are trying to bill me without even sending any product. The other company are : DRI*WuYi Pixie Tea, WWW.fit-fac.com and WWWSELFHELPFFCOM800

Ch

Comments

• Li
      9th of Mar, 2009

Same happened to me: I requested and Paid $4.95 for the Bromalit and Acadia supplements and this are my LATEST charges... and not a MONTHLY charge, but a $70.00 charge every TWO WEEKS. Still dealing with it and trying to get them to STOP.

03/06/09 03/06/09 245593021S66DLGX1 DJMCOSTNSAVECOM $2.95

02/11/09 02/12/09 24692161A00QRTNYE DRI*8668970663Bromalit $4.95

02/26/09 02/26/09 24692161T009Q6P4L DRI*8668970663Bromalit $69.95

02/24/09 02/24/09 24254771RDMDEF0ZM WWW.NATURES-ACAI.COM $79.96

03/03/09 03/03/09 24559301ZBLGY94GB WWWSELFHELPFFCOM800 OF 00 $29.95

• Ro
      10th of Mar, 2009

I have never heard of this! What is it? And how come it's taking me 2 sets of 10 minutes waits to sit on hold long distance? This is ridiculous

• We
      28th of Mar, 2009

I ordered a type at home program that was supposed to help me through the stages of typing at home for big bucks and I was promised that the instruction material was coming in the mail. I waited a week for the promised material but it never came not in the postal mail nor in the e-mail. So I called this number that the credit card company sent me and I was told that the material was in the mail. I waited a week and then called again. I told them it was just a scam to get $97.00 out of me. they had already charged my credit card the $97.00. They passed me off to another company and I was told that I needed training and they asked me what my credit card limits were. Well I didn't answer that question just told them to forget the whole thing and send me my money back as I hadn't received any thing in the mail and it was four weeks ago when they charged my credit card. That was last month . Now this month I find another payout on my credit card. I find that I had "Joined a club " for a membership to use E-Bay for selling my articles that I was typing.
    So I told the person who answered the phone I didn't join any such club please pay me back my $29.95 and then I called the credit card company and told them someone was using my number with out authorization. And I also told the credit card company that I was also charged by another company to "Join a club" The pill people weren't finished with me yet they charged me last month on my credit card for pills that were not sent and that was a monthly thing they charge monthly for pills that are not sent and they also gave my number to another pill company in another state. Co. and this company send me pills that were not ordered twice and this month I am being charged for joining a club!! in another state. It started out in Arizona and then it moved to Colorado and now it moved to Nevada. and so I called the Credit Card Company and told them to cancel the card and they told me that they would send me a new card. Just cut my card up and send them the pieces and I agreed to that idea. I am a ESRD stage 5 Kidney patient and I don't need to be paying out money to these scam artists. I need my money to pay for some very expensive drugs

• Ow
      14th of May, 2009

Same has happened to me. Acia and Life Cleanse were sent to me FREE. I then canceled and still am being charged and no product has been sent to me. Plus they gave my card number to other fraudulent companies who are billing me as well. My bank has taken over this enormous task and is helping me. I had to cancel my debit card and wil not have another for 10 days.

28th of May, 2009

Same has happened to me. I requested and Paid $4.95 for the Bromalit and Acadia supplements. I cancelled this in the alloted time and to date £570.24 has been stolen from my credit card. This is not just from Bromalit & Acadia, they have passed on my credit card details to other fraudulant companies. These companies include WWW.fit-fac.com and WWWSELFHELPFFCOM800.

My bank are currently working on trying to get my money back but say that is unlikely as I did not keep a copy of the e-mail that I sent to cancel the order.