selfhelpffcom / charge to account

1 134 Churchill DriveStephens City, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 540-868-1897

I order a "free" bottle of AcaiPure and Purity 12 (for colon health) being charged $4.95 for shipping and handling. Received both, instead of cleaning my system, I am constipated. Then the charge of $74.95 appears on my statement, then $39.95, then $29.95. I immediately telephoned the $74.95 charge, they were very helpful and stated a refund would be seen in 3-12 days (none so fare). The $39.95 charge does not allow you to actually speak to a person; you are to e-mail the problem, to which they give a 48 hour turnaround, also no response yet. AND now the $29.95 charge for ?????

Comments

• De
      26th of Mar, 2009

I too ordered this product only to be scammed with future billings and no contact # on my bank charge history. It was an incomplete 800 #. How do you get ahold of these people to stop them from taking bogus charges from my account? I'd really like to turn them in to the BBB.

• De
      26th of Mar, 2009

I'd be grateful for any help to get me out of this charging loop from this company that continues to rip me off!

• Di
      1st of Apr, 2009

I also have been charges the $87.13. I've made calls to the one # 866-955-4108 and talked to a Supervisor. First, 'Connie" who gave me a "RMA" number and said she would put in my request for refund. Connie said I could call back in 3 days to check on it's progress. Of course, after 3 days no one could tell me anything. Calling back a week latter was told I would not receive a refund. On the second call I spoke to Christine who turned me over to Jean Collins a supervisor. Not only did they not refund my $87.13, they would not give me a clue on how to get information on the $29.95. Please, what do I need to do.
    Diana

• Ji
      11th of Apr, 2009
    selfhelpffcom - Unauthorized charge

I am at my wits end. This company continues to take out 39.95 from my account I FINALLY reached someone and they assured me it was, in fact cancelled. I disputed it with my bank and they thought it was fixed. NOT! The charge was back on my account again this month with a late fee! Anyone have any suggestions on what we do now?

• Je
      18th of Apr, 2009

I just had the same charge! Who is this? What number did you use to contact some? The number on my bank authorization cut off the last number. Thanks! You can reply to jenberrymo@yahoo.com

19th of Apr, 2009

why some company can't call each of their customer or make an email to let them know if they want to order again of their products ex. acai berry. I dont like some company that after sending their products for free trial is being greedy to make some charges each of their customer without proper notification. That is uneducated can't wait the right of their customer if they want to order or not anymore? its better to email your customer before you made any charges because our economy is crisis and money is very tight.

• Ca
      21st of Apr, 2009

Not only was I charged $85.91 for the second shipment of the Acai Berry but I was also enrolled in this selfhelpff.com for $29.95 and Cost Smashers for $2.95. When I called each of the 800 or 866 numbers (which took me to a call center in India?) each one tried to talk me out of cancelling, telling me that these charges were disclosed to me at the time I ordered the free trial. After I insisted on cancelling they assured me there would be no additional charges. After reading the comments from others who have been victims of this scam, I will, I will be watching my credit card statement very carefully!