Selfhelpff / Unauthorized billing

I ordered Acai Burn on line and when I got my credit card charges there was a charge for 29.95 from a selfhelp company that I didn't order, so I called them to find out why I had the charges, but couldn't understand what the lady was saying, so I finally said just cancel all further charges and hung up so I still don't understand the charges as they are not from the same company as Acai Burn.

Mi

Comments

• Mo
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I had the same problem after ordering AcaiMaxx. For three months I was charged $29.95. My husband thought it was mine, I thought it was his. I called and they claimed I signed up for a free 30 day trial of a fit program that I never heard of. They even claimed that they emailed me about this. They never did. You can harldy understand the person on the other end of the line when they call. It was all fustrating. I was given a cancel code. I will now have to wait to see if it all happens. Just stay away from Acai-anything on-line.

• Bv
      2nd of Apr, 2009

Selfhelpff is billing me 29.95 a month and I have never heard of them. I have not received any product from selfhelp ff

• Su
      6th of Apr, 2009

I ordered the Colon cleansing product Bromalite and was eventually charged the $29.95 from Selfhelpff, a company that is not mentioned on Bromalite website anywhere. I've cancelled both subscriptions because of the fraudulent charges, but it was not without confrontation. I also could barely understand the person in their customer service center...even with a good ole American name like Lloyd Anderson. I was given a cancellation confirmation number, so I guess we'll see next month when our bill comes in.

• Up
      11th of Apr, 2009

I also was billed 29.95 from Selfhelpff.com for something I never used or ordered. I called the day I received my creidt card bill and told them to cancel and refund the first months charges. Today I got another CC bill with the same charge on it. I called again. Olviously India or China answered...they said they had alreay billed the month before I cancelled it last month. They told me (I think) that they would issue a credit on my credit card with a cancelation number. I sent a letter to my CC company but got no response from them either. This company should be put out of business.
    I dont ever remember putting in my cc number. Have they gotten numbers from other sources???

• Mo
      27th of Apr, 2009

I am a victim of this site too, just today my husband find out that we had a deducted amount of 19.95 since jan 12, 2009 til this month of april.. so the total amount they took from our account w/o knowing or authorizing them is 79.80 dollars already, i jst don't understand how they get all the info fr my name to my add and my debit card number..i never order anything online specially using a card also is not my habbit, when i called today they jsut keep saying is a program that i been signing b4, i was so mad at him bec i never ever did it, he can't even give me the reason that i want to hear from him, what we can do about this people just taking money from our very own account without even a reciept and informing us or even the stuff in return for what their charging us???i think getting our info and cc # from other sources is what they are doing, hope you guys will burn i hate you people doing this to your human kind!!!